NOAH: the TRUTH is BIGGER than you thought.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video is VERY interesting.

It's 3 1/2 hours long....

==================================================================
TREY SMITH,,,,,
His videos and movies are great. Very direct and to the point.
We ARE fighting a war folks,,,and the "enemy" is everywhere.
They should just give up though as according to scripture,,, "they" have already "lost" but are simply too greedy and stubborn to realize it yet.
Have you seen the movies and videos concerning the music "industry" yet?
VERY eye opening,,,to what people will do for fame and fortune,,,sickening even.
A simple search of "satanic music industry" will be enough to open most peoples eyes to the truth.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
When I first posted these videos over 18 months ago I'd watched every available "free" video of his, and stopped short of paying for the others. And I had not revisited this thread since then, nor had I watched any further videos.

I don't believe in everything he says, I can't. But he certainly puts a different perspective on things, right or wrong. Beware of false prophets! Thus my faith doth restrain me.

I see now that he has produced a few more freebies. He's certainly a brilliant fellow. I've not read the Book(s) of Enoch, didn't really know anything about the books - as they're not included in my bible. But I do know (yes, from experience) that demonic entities do exist.

Maybe Trey Smith puts things together coherently. He certainly broadens our vision of things.

Here's a link to his website: God In A Nutshell - Nephilim, Dinosaurs, Prophecy, Aliens

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like everything there is in video form. Even the web pages themselves are bandwidth hogs!! Can't even figure out just what this guy is "for" of "against". Guess there are yat MORE vids to download next time we're in town. *sigh*

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! Nah... I wanted to know MORE about the SATANIC MUSIC INDUSTRY; parents thought ELVIS & R 'n R (Rock & Roll) was of his SATANIC MAJESTY... then, the Beatles (remember the backward-masking joke... "Turn me on, dead man"); of COURSE! The ROLLING STONES, with their SATANIC MAJESTY LP... HA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions