"GHOSTIES" watching over BURIED TREASURES...?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as history of the area. This was part of the Creek Nation. My friend here is a shaman. He was telling me of a dark tribe called the buzzard cult. I haven't look it up yet. The Spanish and French were around here. There names of both around. One.place is Montezuma. My mother's family is from here.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Aka the Muscogee Nation in Oklahoma; may have been in "the REMOVAL" (Andrew Jackson @ 1839); from Southeastern Woodlands (roughly in Alabama)...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn your quick, close enough. He said they were into black magic. Maybe the reason for all the spiritual activities. Strong magic symbols around. Do you remember the tree pictures that were from my surveillance system at night. The skull face that look evil. I believed I posted it on here.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you from Rebel? How much activities have you encountered before. I believe they are guarding something. I saw on one stone about what looks to say a priest body is buried close to my house. I will not look for that one. Even if it's the way into the treasure. A few years ago we had 4 older people that just showed up at our house. They said they use to play here in their youth. None of the locals knew who they were. I know the family that homesteaded the land and have the history of the others afterwards. They told me of a cave that was covered sense them. The only problem is I have built something over it. That would have to be torn down. Who knows it may get to the point where I want to just to find out what's there.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From Virginia; "connected to" the MONACAN Nation & Powhatan Confederacy (Pocahontas, Chief Powhatan... etc). Seen MUCH activities; Monacan Nation is in Amherst County, with the Burial Mound in Montvale/Bedford County, Va. Bear Mountain ppl have a "Ley Line"/Old Straight Path to the Burial Mound over Mountain Ridges & Rivers to the Mound. YOU stated that YOU live between the OLD village & the Burial Mound on another Ridge. I can only describe it like a "Fairy Path" in England... Your place is "in the way" on the "Ley Line", and your Shaman has to SMUDGE YOUR place; it is what I do... YOUR place "breaks" the circuit line of POWER; ALL electro-magnetic energy. Fairies in in England have been known to destroy HUMAN construction of roads, houses, homes... that are in their "Way" (Ley Lines).

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BTW, I HAVE heard of the Buzzard Cult... it IS BLACK Magic & EVIL. GREAT SPIRIT & SMUDGING will be of GREAT help...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the ground and sun shadows
1ceed7fe74182e401a636e2b3712adac.jpg

What do you think?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See this.... WAY back in a cave behind my home?

1st pic is a "face" turning right. You can see the eye, cheek, mouth, chin, ear very clearly. It was part of a video RIGHT BY the squared block of mud blocking me from seeing or entering behind the mound. This was WAY BACK in a cave near my home.

Attachments

• Cave Face.jpg
    Cave Face.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 61
  • S6302854.JPG
    S6302854.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 47

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like Jesuit stuff.you need to be careful. I hope your roped off.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That looks like Jesuit stuff.you need to be careful. I hope your roped off.

Roped off....??? The place where those two pics were taken is in a very tight area. I mean TIGHT!!!! Your in water 6-9" deep, head against roof and you can't even sit up. It's only about 5-6' wide. I'd like to know how that squared up mud mound got there and why? I'd like to know what's behind it also... but I'd have to destroy it to find out and I hate to do that.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
See this.... WAY back in a cave behind my home?

1st pic is a "face" turning right. You can see the eye, cheek, mouth, chin, ear very clearly. It was part of a video RIGHT BY the squared block of mud blocking me from seeing or entering behind the mound. This was WAY BACK in a cave near my home.
???

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Roped off....??? The place where those two pics were taken is in a very tight area. I mean TIGHT!!!! Your in water 6-9" deep, head against roof and you can't even sit up. It's only about 5-6' wide. I'd like to know how that squared up mud mound got there and why? I'd like to know what's behind it also... but I'd have to destroy it to find out and I hate to do that.
Need to see "pics"; Middle TN "area" is also Eastern Woodland; MANY Mound-building culture "Nations". Sounds like an INITIATION CHAMBER, sorta like a VISION QUEST "Isolation Tank".

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. I'm east of that and south. There were the French Jesuits. I haven't seen their name yet on anything. Maybe with more photos we might be able to see something.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rebel, Have you seen his other pictures yet. It carry their name. So it could be the French Jesuits. Now I don't know how to tell the difference unless their hats are different. I look for their hat. It's a good way of telling. Besides the Jesuit name.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the state of Alabama they were both French and Spanish Jesuits. There was one more order but I'm having a senior moment

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Rebel, Have you seen his other pictures yet. It carry their name. So it could be the French Jesuits. Now I don't know how to tell the difference unless their hats are different. I look for their hat. It's a good way of telling. Besides the Jesuit name.

Have not seen 'em...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread