What is it – a fairy, unknown species, fake, demon?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It's posted on the internet.

It is therefore factual and true.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Red-Haired Giant In Afghanistan Cave Encountered by Marines During Recon Mission | BENDED REALITY.COM

Red-Haired Giant In Afghanistan Cave Encountered by Marines During Recon Mission
August 2, 2016 · Unexplained / Other · 0 Comments

Ancient flying machines, alien beings, and giants. These are some of the things reported in the media by supposed American soldiers in the Afghanistan campaign. These stories tell of finds that are extraordinary and chilling.

THE HEIGHT WAS 12-15FT The first legend being told is that the soldiers cornered something in a cave, a being that was at least 12-15 feet tall and cannibalistic. It came to be known as the Khandajar Giant. This giant was described as having a red beard and scarlet red hair. A supposed witness of the event said that one soldier was skewered by the giant while they laid down fire. According to this soldier, the government did not divulge this encounter and he believed that it was because giants do not fit into the way we explain our world. Steve Quayle and Gen6 Productions made a mini-doc about this event, interviewing a soldier who was on the team that encountered the Giant. Although he remained anonymous, he said the giant took about 30 seconds to kill by gunfire to the head and face area. The height was 12-15ft. Tall and the weight estimated to be 1,100 pounds by the transport team who flew him on the C-130 back to the United States, presumably for research.

Also, it is said the Giant had a terrible musky smell to it. “Like a man who hadn’t showered in 10 years,” says the pilot. “He also wore canvas or wrapped skin around his feet as a sort of mocassin type shoe.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't Know. Normally I approach stories like this with an Open Mind.
But this one looks like a cartoon , not flesh & Blood :dontknow:

I never placed any stock in real creatures looking like cartoons

asvsavas-min.jpg

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I see you found my baby picture. :laughing7: Yeah, I was angry at my sister (a real monster!!) as she was trying to get ME in trouble....again! So we were really going at it that day. Guess I must've been about 3...maybe not quite that. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread