Getting Exact Target Depth Through Controversial Means

tseek7

Banned
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
Depth. Its always the nagging question. If you can answer it, you've got the golden ticket from the start. But even for the most knowledgeable and experienced, even with the most expensive equipment on planet earth... Good luck to you. I've been wondering about unorthodox ways to extract such information from "the universe". Dowsing exact depth is seemingly an impossible challenge to even the most masterful of the art. But what about through other means? Does anyone have experience with Tarot cards? Can they give such specific information about a specific object? I know a guy who's wife was walking down the road one time. She happened to pass a woman selling Tarot card readings right there on the sidewalk. She decided "Why not?". The woman ended up giving her a very disturbing reading. "You watch your father! He will commit suicide!" Of course her words were only taken seriously to a very limited degree... Until exactly one year later, when her father hanged himself. Psychics have been known to possess such abilities, but people with such a valuable gift are obviously very rare. Are there any psychics out there who have attained this power? Are there any "remote viewers" by chance who would be willing to take a jab? Has anyone ever tried to develop their remote viewing abilities? They say anyone can do it. I wonder if it would be possible to leave one's body, float down through the surface of the soil and see the buried object, then take an imaginary tape measure and get the distance from the surface. Remote viewing was taken seriously by the CIA. They spent tens of millions of dollars on it and produced some pretty profound results. But in the end the program did lose its funding. Worth a shot tho...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Depth. Its always the nagging question. If you can answer it, you've got the golden ticket from the start. But even for the most knowledgeable and experienced, even with the most expensive equipment on planet earth... Good luck to you. I've been wondering about unorthodox ways to extract such information from "the universe". Dowsing exact depth is seemingly an impossible challenge to even the most masterful of the art. But what about through other means? Does anyone have experience with Tarot cards? Can they give such specific information about a specific object? I know a guy who's wife was walking down the road one time. She happened to pass a woman selling Tarot card readings right there on the sidewalk. She decided "Why not?". The woman ended up giving her a very disturbing reading. "You watch your father! He will commit suicide!" Of course her words were only taken seriously to a very limited degree... Until exactly one year later, when her father hanged himself. Psychics have been known to possess such abilities, but people with such a valuable gift are obviously very rare. Are there any psychics out there who have attained this power? Are there any "remote viewers" by chance who would be willing to take a jab? Has anyone ever tried to develop their remote viewing abilities? They say anyone can do it. I wonder if it would be possible to leav e one's body, float down through the surface of the soil and see the buried object, then take an imaginary tape measure and get the distance from the surface. Remote viewing was taken seriously by the CIA. They spent tens of millions of dollars on it and produced some pretty profound results. But in the end the program did lose its funding. Worth a shot tho...
Operation Star-Gate is still active by the CIA; Remote-Viewing is still being taught by former SGRM. Joe is my "fave".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread