[FOR SALE] Belize land 150feet ocean front - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Belize land 150feet ocean front

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2007
    3 times
    Yes you are ( but who said it was an auction >> )
    But because you are such a "nice" person you pick a guy from the picture - it is yours.
    Have a good time.
    LOL

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    sorry, not interested in guys. you posted 55k or best offer. Mine is best offer so far

us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    14222 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    creepy avatar, that's all I got
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000 View Post
    Just for you included with land
    I'm not a trained Doctor, but I think only one is female ( you check the others)

us
    Dec 2012
    lower hudson valley, N.Y.
    safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
    3013 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    How are you expecting to sell real estate without listing the total acreage, accessibility, etc??
    Ya won't find nuthin' if ya don't hunt

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30274 times
    Jeff this is legitimate ad in classifieds so please keep jokes out of it...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
    jeff of pa likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Apr 2007
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Jeff this is legitimate ad in classifieds so please keep jokes out of it...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
    Thank you !!!

us
    Apr 2007
    3 times
    Still for sale.....

us
    Apr 2007
    3 times
    5 Acres property 1 mile from the ocean.
    Power on the street.
    Ready to build. I have total of 22 acres all could be subdivided and sold separately.
    BRAND NEW House build on your property - for example 1500 sq. feet will cost you around聽
    $45K USD.
    All utilities ( water, power, tv, internet ) around $200 per month.
    Belize has one of the world's best retiree programs. Through the Qualified Retired Persons (QRP) Program, the government gives qualified retirees an exemption from taxes on all income derived from sources outside Belize, whether such income is earned or passive, and whether or not it is remitted to Belize.
    The QRP Program for Those Who Want to Retire in Belize
    You don't have to be retired--or even of retirement age--to take advantage of this program. However, you must be at least 45 years old, and be able to show that you have adequate resources to deposit a monthly income of $2,000 or more per month, and comply with several other minor requirements. To keep your QRP status you must spend just one month of the year in Belize.

The regulations state that you must show a pension or other regular income. In reality, if you can demonstrate that you have adequate savings to transfers $24,000 per year, the Belize Tourist Board has accepted that approach, since many expats do not have pensions but do have IRAs/401Ks. You can also make a single $24,000 deposit a year or make it in monthly installments.
    In addition to tax benefits, qualified retirees can import their personal and household goods as well as a car, boat, and plane, without having to pay import duties or taxes on those goods that they import in
    to Belize during their first year as a QRP resident.
    QRPs are considered non-residents for purposes of banking, meaning they can set up a U.S. dollar bank account with a local or offshore bank in Belize. QRPs are also allowed to engage in gainful employment as long as most of their business activity takes place outside Belize and is conducted exclusively with non-residents of Belize. This is especially important for expats who wish to maintain a consulting business from their second home in Belize. QRPs are also allowed to own a business in Belize. It is best to talk to a qualified attorney if you are thinking of doing this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	1102049   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	1102050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	1102051   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plett.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1102052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plett2.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	1102053  

us
    Apr 2007
    3 times

1 acre available - 15K

1 Acres property 1 mile from the ocean.
    Power on the street.
    Ready to build. I have total of 22 acres all could be subdivided and sold separately.
    BRAND NEW House build on your property - for example 1500 sq. feet will cost you around聽
    $45K USD.
    All utilities ( water, power, tv, internet ) around $200 per month.
    Belize has one of the world's best retiree programs. Through the Qualified Retired Persons (QRP) Program, the government gives qualified retirees an exemption from taxes on all income derived from sources outside Belize, whether such income is earned or passive, and whether or not it is remitted to Belize.
    The QRP Program for Those Who Want to Retire in Belize
    You don't have to be retired--or even of retirement age--to take advantage of this program. However, you must be at least 45 years old, and be able to show that you have adequate resources to deposit a monthly income of $2,000 or more per month, and comply with several other minor requirements. To keep your QRP status you must spend just one month of the year in Belize.

The regulations state that you must show a pension or other regular income. In reality, if you can demonstrate that you have adequate savings to transfers $24,000 per year, the Belize Tourist Board has accepted that approach, since many expats do not have pensions but do have IRAs/401Ks. You can also make a single $24,000 deposit a year or make it in monthly installments.
    In addition to tax benefits, qualified retirees can import their personal and household goods as well as a car, boat, and plane, without having to pay import duties or taxes on those goods that they import in
    to Belize during their first year as a QRP resident.
    QRPs are considered non-residents for purposes of banking, meaning they can set up a U.S. dollar bank account with a local or offshore bank in Belize. QRPs are also allowed to engage in gainful employment as long as most of their business activity takes place outside Belize and is conducted exclusively with non-residents of Belize. This is especially important for expats who wish to maintain a consulting business from their second home in Belize. QRPs are also allowed to own a business in Belize. It is best to talk to a qualified attorney if you are thinking of doing this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30274 times
    This is a charter member classified ad, not a discussion on retirement areas, please do not interfere with classified ads

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    May 2014
    Oregon
    Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
    1338 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000 View Post
    Check this - if you stay and purchase property in 1970 you will be a millionaire by now !!!
    Belize is the place to be..

Lots/Land For Sale in Belize - Available Properties - Viviun the Leader in International Property Listings
    Vodka1000...

This website you provided has better prices than the land you are offering... 150' I know... how many acres of land?

us
    May 2014
    Oregon
    Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
    1338 times
    Metal Detecting
    Treasure Hunter... no disrespect intended... but how do you know it's a legitimate ad and piece of property?
    Thanks Gary

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    30274 times
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjedi View Post
    Treasure Hunter... no disrespect intended... but how do you know it's a legitimate ad and piece of property?
    Thanks Gary
    He is a long standing member here with many sales over the years, I also highly doubt any member will buy it site unseen, he isn't selling a detector.....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

ďA well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.Ē
    ― James Madison
    The Constitution of the United States of America

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links