Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real easy and fast to make, tastes tremendous when fresh boiled shrimp or other fish are dipped into the sauce!

About 4 oz catsup or ketchup. Splash and a half of lemon juice. splash and a half and just a bit more of worchestershire, a couple of tablespoons of chopped creamed horseradish. 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp course ground black pepper. Stir all ingredient together and thicken with a little more catsup and horseradish if you splashed too much lemon juice and worchestershire. Dip fresh boiled and chilled shrimp and seafood tidbits and munch away. You should try this if for no other reason than making me spell worchestershire! Monty

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty,

This is what I call "cocktail sauce", using the same ingredients you use. Much better homemade than the store bought bottled stuff. Perfect for boiled shrimp...excellent on oyster & shrimp poboys. BTW, if you have sinus problems, the more horseradish used the easier it is to breathe.

;) RR

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
its really good with just two pars katsup and one part horseraddish. we make ours kinda hot so as well as kleening out the sinuses it also cleans out the back door. LOL

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really measure ingredients but go by taste, so the recipe here is just a starting point. You may use more or less of this or that but the recipe will get you in the ball park. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread