Nonfiction: The treasure of Alaric, the conqueror of Rome, is near Cosenza

D

drdrdrdaniel

The Italian press reported that three amateur archaeologists from Cosenza, southern Italy, brought experts to a site they believe is hiding the tomb and treasure of the Visigothic king Alaric, the early Germanic invader who conquered and plundered Rome in 410 A.D. for the first time in 800 years and symbolizes the fall of the Roman Empire, but the experts concluded the site was not worth archaeological attention. The Italian press related that after a while, the amateur archaeologists found out with great surprise that a professional historian, a friend of one of the sceptical experts, bought the lot next to the site in question. According to the Italian press, the amateur archaeologists took the local archaeological authorities to court and in August 2002, a judge ordered excavations. Nothing has been done up to this point in time. The treasure of Alaric has an inestimable archaeological, historical and symbolic value for the entire Judeo-Christian world. Some suspect that the Great Menorah of the Jerusalem Temple and/or other sacred objects of the Jerusalem Temple, captured by the Romans in 70 A.D., might be buried with Alaric. Please have a look at my nonfiction book 'The treasure of Alaric' and its description at www.amazon.com The book is also available at all Amazon international sites and at www.barnesandnoble.com? You can also order it at most of the brick and mortar bookstores, if they do not have it on the shelves.
Please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have questions.

Thank you.
Dr. Daniel Costa

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Well this looks interesting...

A pitch, but that's ok in my book.

I'll look for it, Doc.

Good luck to you.

rmptr

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Dr Daniel Costa

Is there new developments on the Alaric treasure story that is believed to be buried under the bosento river near Cosenza in south Itay?

best

tintin treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread