Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone,

Hot off the presses - my newest work, "A Starter Guide To Successful Treasure Hunting", is now available through my publishing company, MRT Books.

If you ever wondered where to search, which detector to buy, or how to find lost coins, jewelry, etc. then this book is for you! To give you an example of what I've found...in one year using a lower-end detector ($200 model) I found 9,514 coins (totaling $686.12), 75 rings, and an assortment of war medals, keys, old toys, bullets, jewelry, uniform buttons and other interesting items. I was so excited about my finds I wanted to share my technique with as many people as I could who would like to persue this exciting hobby.

About the book:
102 pages
Soft-cover, spiral bound manual style
Over 50 photographs of actual finds
Price: $16.00 outside Missouri (includes shipping); $16.95 for orders within MO. (includes shipping and 7.075% sales tax)

To find out how to receive your copy, or for more information, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your support!
Nat

BOOK.jpg

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the book! Tell ya what I'll do... I'll pick up a copy if you take me detecting with you one of these weekends. I live in O'fallon and don't have many places to go, ;D

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GopherDaGold said:
Congrats on the book! Tell ya what I'll do... I'll pick up a copy if you take me detecting with you one of these weekends. I live in O'fallon and don't have many places to go, ;D

I don't either..as a matter of fact I stopped going to the places I found so much at..I wasn't finding anything since I've been to each countless times. I'm looking for old properties all the time, so if I find any big enough to have a decent outing I'll let you know.

The book is selling well, so if anyone wants one, let me know..the first of 2 boxes I ordered from the printer is less than half full :hello2: :headbang:

Thanks guys!
Nat

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks to everyone who's ordered one of my books!!! I am happy to say I only have 14 books left from the first box :headbang: :hello2:

If you want one there's still a few left...inquire at [email protected].
Thanks again everyone!!!

Nat

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Newt! 6 copies left...who wants one???
:read2:

Nat

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
Hey Nat, congrats on your book! Mine has been selling slowly but steadily for about two years now. For me, the most satisfaction comes from hearing from readers who loved the book. Pumps my ego, and makes feel like I'm contributing to the hobby in my old age!

Do you have a website? Need help putting one together? Feel free to buzz me at [email protected] .

Best,

---Dan Hughes, http://treasuremanual.com

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I have opened a new box of books, so there's more available. Please inquire at [email protected].

THANKS!

Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread