Very HOT Gold&Silver book...

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Very HOT Gold&Silver book...

:) It's kind of a beazitch when yer poor ol' mind really starts forgettin' all the kool stuff ya used to know. :-[ For instance, this morning I dug out another little stash of what I've come to call, my power books. These are coming with me in my bugout kit when TSHTF if and when it does... Anyway, I guess, I sort of :-[ forgot I had this one, sort of. :-[ Anywho, I looked for the the little C with a cicle around it to tell me when this little gold mine was first, or even last ;D written. Nothing! Then I looked again. This time I found it. It was, can you believe it, right on the last page of a 54 page book with the first and only edition date of 1981. Strange place to find the copyrite symbol but hey, maybe the guy died or sumpin' ::) ???

Do you LOVE (or really, really like even) Gold? ??? ;D If you don't have this one, you're hurtin' bad my friend! There's no wasted wordage in this little killer tomb. Even his "suggested reading list" contains 20 very fine references with data. There are some conversion charts that cover pennyweights, grains, and grams. There's a specific gravity chart, lots of info on the safe use of acids, charts to quickly calculate what your various grades of gold and silver are worth at to-days spot price on world markets etc, etc, etc. So much powerful info in this book, it's not funny! 8)

This is not something you'll find, just anywhere my friends, there are very few copies just running around out there, I'm sure. 8) But, if your into gold as much as you say and or think you are, you really want to be doin' at least a little lookin' for this one. This book is very REAL and is an eye opener.

:) TreasureTales, I don't know what your reference library is stocked with but you gotta have this little treasure trove. I know exanimo redux turned you on to THE best there ever was (Dean Miller) and has got you started on a very kool quest of finding more stuff about and or by, this most remarkable and generous man! So to sort of make up perhaps for any misunderstanding or whatever it was, we may have had in the past on this forum, I would like to be the guy to put a bug in your ear about my "secret" little bugout book. ;) Nuff said... :)

For everyone who came to read this post, thanx in advance for any and I do mean any, input you have to it. This folks, as I've stated before, is exactly what makes this TN forum what it is. Communication is everything. Don't just lurk then o.k.? Give a poster a comment or two, don't be shy. We all want to hear from other members. :D

O.K. here you are:

Oscar T. Branson is the brilliant author of this book. It was published by Dominie Press Limited in 1981. THE ISBN is 0 88751 016 7 and the title, very appropriately is, What You Need To Know about your Gold & Silver. ;D Good Luck to all and I hope your coil uncovers more KOOL stuff this year even, than it did last year. ;)

Peace!

lb

Attachments

• WYNTYAYGold&Silver.jpg
    WYNTYAYGold&Silver.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 542
OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Re: Very HOT Gold&Silver book...

You're welcome TT. Hope you can make some real use of it like I have many times. Glad to see there's no hard feelings on your part, as you can see by at least this post, if not on some of the other threads, that there certainly isn't any problems on my end either. It's ALL good TreasureT. It's all a learnin' process friend and nobody ever said it was going to be easy. Then again, in my some times off the wall, way out of the box, manner of thinking, it looks to me like we've done a fair job of at least making it LOOK like it's pretty easy! Which of course attests a little to our expertise in some of the non-everyday types of dealing with many types of people. 8) ;D

Speaking of Mr. ER, I too just love his posts and even look for his threads and I wish I could use the search feature in here, even though I know ya haveta be of a higher rank than this little scribe is to do that. :(

Anyway, I hope a few others tour in here and get a look at this powerful information to a real expert Gold & Silver course in one (54 page) little yellow book. I have NO connection to anybody concerned with this book either, by the way, in case that needed any clarifying. Remember too, that I think highly enough of this chunk of paperwork to have it carefully stashed at all times in my BugOutBag or BoB as some of us refer to 'em as. Just took it out long enough to show to some of the swifter or at least, more perceptive members of the crew here. 8) You'll need some of your finest knowledge about the most important subjects you know of, when the SHTF, if and when it does... :)

That's my little HottyTip for the day... ;)

lb

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Oscar Branson also wrote or compiled a book called Dowsing Devices. Many folks have used his simple drawing to make them selves dowsing devices for experimental and treasure hunting purposes. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo

Howdy SS, Thank you for the great feed-back on this author! :) I didn't know he had written anything else. I'll have to get a search going for that now too... ;) I'll try here on the net first, then down to my local library later on this afternoon if the web can't help. :) Thanx again for your kool input Seigfried! 8)

TT, thanx for the hot tip on searchin'... :D

lb

Happy Hunting there Boys... 8)

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo

TreasureTales said:
exanimo redux said:
Got that one at a used library book sale years ago. Try to make a visit to any known used book sales around. Am more selective now as it is starting to appear that I live in a used book store. LOL :) Best wishes to all the friends of KVM out there.

I know exactly what you mean ER about your house looking like a used book store. LOL I got so many books, and more coming from abebooks.com and eBay auctions that I'm starting to pile them up on the sofa and the chairs. I hate to part with any of them, so I just keep all of them and add to the piles. If I ever find that super good cache, I'm going to build a room onto the house that is strictly a library. I'll have floor to ceiling bookshelves on each wall and a couple comfy chairs so I can read to my heart's content. If I can't get out and actually treasure hunt, reading about it is almost as good!

And just how does all that contribute to my thread about this particular book? ??? Some people seem to wander off topic too fast. Also you offered NO comment on my notation to YOU in my last post even. Did you not even see it? Reading too fast again, TT? Fingers workin' too quick again for the grey matter chum? Why did I bother even? ???

lb
Have a nice day.

T

TreasureTales

That's funny LB, lacking in attention are you? Get a grip, threads often go off track to some extent (more on some than others). Instead of taking it as a snub, why not see that your thread has resulted in more discussion, and that can't be bad.

Since you seem to have a problem with people thinking outside your parameters, I'll not clutter your threads again.

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo

Great reply tt!! :( Looks like we're back to our gap in communication again. :-[ Try staying on topic for a change and quite trying to boast all the time. :( If you can't contribute, quite wasting our time with your bragging about how many books you have or what you will do if you win the lottery or find the big cache etc. etc. :( I think your girly side is showing again! ::)

I've seen my threads stop, after you had posted there, before. So don't give me your crap about "why not see that your thread has resulted in more discussion"! How did you contribute to any of that, I ask you? ???

"That's funny LB, lacking in attention are you?" your quote. You are without a doubt THE biggest attention craver on this whole forum, and you try to charge me with that, you plastic person you... :(

So all in all, it will be just great if you go ahead and do what you brag you'll do, that being, "I'll not clutter your threads again" your Quote again!

Little tip, think with logic like a man, not emotion, like a woman, at least while you're on here where we know now, what's up with you. ::)

Wheeew! There! That's my RANT for the year! ;)

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I need this book LB! Any ideas where to find it?

Dennis

OP
OP
larrybass

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo

Sorry Dennis, nope I have no idea where you can find this little book. :(

HH