World Treasure Atlas

Prime

Apr 30, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500 with EagleEye.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm trying to find out more information about this book, including its value but have been unable to do so as it is exceedingly rare to find, to say the least. The author is Thomas.P.Terry, and this is not the same book as the series of US treasure atlases which are fairly easy to buy.

For those who don't know, the atlas is a collection of treasure stories from all around the world, divided by countries. Nobody seems to talk about it and I'm curious why that is, and why the book is so little known. As far as treasure books go, it's gotta be one of the best, if not the best place to start your research. Since everything is compiled together, you don't need to visit archives in every country to track the stories down. That's not to say it says "dig here, that's the spot", but it is a must have for any serious treasure hunter.

Prime

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I read it a few times. When listed on Amazon I seen it extremely high priced. I actually know how Terry compiled his info, when we moved I wished he had given me a copy. I just ordered two of his lesser known books and one came today. I tried to contact him to buy copies of his books since the author of a hard to find book always has some. But he had died in 2006.

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bookfinder.com lists several sellers of this book. Cheapest is $175.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pricey but a good one to have

A2coins

Gold Member