Chk this out - Treasure Hunting Secrets

Peter Bankss

Nov 21, 2007
Hye guys,
Just wanted to share my views about an excellent resource I found on Net. It is a must have for anybody who has a passion for treasure hunting. You can even subscribe for mini course on their website at http://www.treasurehuntingtopsecrets.com. I have just summarized below what actually u can find in the book.

Here is more of what you will learn by reading this fantastic ebook:

* The different types of metal detectors – and five factors that can dramatically affect their performance!

* Ideas for gold, silver, tin and iron items that you can search for – you’ll be amazed at all that is out there for you to discover!

* 3 expert techniques for recovering treasure on land – follow these tips to ensure you don’t damage your treasure or leave anything valuable behind!

* How to recover treasure underwater – follow these techniques to ensure your safety and give yourself the best chance to find treasure!

* How to care for your treasure – when you find something of value, you will want to preserve it for years to come … find out how to do that here!

* How to plan a treasure hunting outing – follow these tips to ensure you always have a safe and enjoyable time!

* How to hunt for treasure in groups – there are plenty of fun games and activities you can use to make treasure hunting a fun outing for the whole family … I’ll tell you what they are!

* Three treasure hunting techniques that you can use to find treasure close to home – you may be very surprised at what you read here!

* Treasure hunting organizations – joining an organization or club offers several benefits … find out what they are!

Plus, you will also learn:

* The two main types of tools that are used in treasure hunting
* The most popular piece of equipment used by treasure hunters
* 6 tips for making a treasure hunting expedition as safe as possible
* How to use a treasure map
* Tools used to find treasure underwater

You can find more info regarding this book at http://www.treasurehuntingtopsecrets.com

K

Kentucky Kache

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like an Interesting read.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you can learn all of my A Beginners Guide to Treasure Hunting for the introductory price of just $19.97

forums are free ::)

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Thanks, but no thanks....if I'm gonna' spend money on a book...it's gonna' be hardback or a soft covered one that I can hold in my hands and pick up whenever I want....websites can go away...my book will still be on my end table!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Good Going everyone!!!!

I don't care how good a book is...I refuse to buy an E-Book....I want hardback/soft cover on my end table!

You got a good memory there SWR!!!!

I'll have to remember to check out a person profile more often to see what other posts they have made!!! :)

I learn more from folks on here....don't need no stinking book ;)

Hmmmm....Lucky deleted both the posts that SWR quoted.....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>:( >:( Another armchair want-a-be trying to make money off of other peoples info and experiences. Certainly not the first one and, sad to say, probably won't be the last. >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread