Hey, I come across this book !!!

James Edison

Greenie
Feb 22, 2008
Hey guys, I come across this book, I find it a very useful and informative complete guide for those who are new to this hobby,
it explains every kind of treasure hunting, deep sea hunting , metal detecting, relic detecting, shipwrecks, more and more...
and even teach you how to plan one with all your families...and most importantly, which tools and the safety precautions...

http://www.treasure-hunting-research.com
Hope you guys find it useful.

True Sharing,
- James -

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, James. Seems like you changed you user name from "Peter Bankss" that you used to post this same "DISCOVERY" back on January 5, 2008.

My personal opinion about this book remains the same as stated on that posting. Other people's works, ideas, and findings assembled into one volume for profit. Did you credit them with proper footnotes and bibliography references?

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Any more information regarding this book???

Does anyone have an author, ISBN #, store where I can order it from, or personal review. I know that I can download it, but I prefer to have a book in my hands and not on line.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I looked at this website and, frankly, $30 seems like a great deal of money for this eBook.

For that much you could probably purchase used (ok condition - workable, nothing special) copies of Karl von Mueller's classic Treasure Hunter's Manual #6 and #7.

No knock on the book you mentioned - just seems to me that a beginner can never go wrong starting with KvonM's masterpieces.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions