Antique industrial light fixture. Need help identifying manufacturer.

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
I found this cool old porcelain light fixture inside an old mine building out in the middle of nowhere. It has a logo but its so rusted and faded I'm having difficulties identifying the company who made it. I'd like to know because I plan to try and restore it, so knowing the manufacturer and their logo would help tremendously in that effort. Thanks.

photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though im not sure but try the what is it Forum many people look in there & ull 95% get the makers name

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Can ya take a picture of it from the side? I was searching the net and the differences seem to be ID'd from side configuration...

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice nice tip

OP
OP
philinchio

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
The pencil trick sadly didn't work. The logo was painted or stenciled on.

Here's a pic from the side.

photo(4).JPG

Clay Fisher2

Jul 20, 2013
Middle GA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to American Pickers, vintage industrial fixtures are highly sought after. They buy those anytime they find them and to be a an original mining fixture makes it really interesting. Have it checked out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread