regnartoken

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Roseburg,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD,Minelab Excaliber,Whites QXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My son and I have been hunting a ridge in the woods of Oregon our last four times out. Toward the bottom of the ridge not far from an old hand dug well that has been filled in by a maple tree and berry bushes, we started hitting a lot buttons.Posted are my share and when he comes back down for another trip I will post his share that will be worthy the wait.

DSCN0200.JPG DSCN0179.JPG DSCN0168.JPG DSCN0150.JPG

DSCN0147.JPG DSCN0154.JPG DSCN0158.JPG DSCN0184.JPG DSCN0193.JPG DSCN0203.JPG DSCN0208.JPG

Last edited:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job sounds like a good time too I think I have some matches to some of those I'm all the way down in Florida

OP
OP
R

regnartoken

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Roseburg,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You are right it is always a good time detecting with my son,last time was only gonna be a couple hours out and it ended being more like 8 +.I would love to see the matches.

Aug 14, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Tecknetics delta 4000 (do not get)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds man nothing like spending times with your kids metal detecting love those eagle buttons

OP
OP
R

regnartoken

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Roseburg,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you (hunting for wheaties) The site still has not gave up a single coin but the buttons are just fine by me.The plus side is that a majority of the area is berry bushes so if we clear it out we still should more chances.

Aug 14, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Tecknetics delta 4000 (do not get)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you (hunting for wheaties) The site still has not gave up a single coin but the buttons are just fine by me.The plus side is that a majority of the area is berry bushes so if we clear it out we still should more chances.

Hey man i havent found any old coins metal detecting ive gotten all my old coins from coin roll hunting my oldest is a 1910 wheat penny i get alot of relics like buttons metal detecting but i also have a beginner's metal detector luckily im getting a minelab though

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello regnartoken. Those are real some nice ones. What are the figures of on the 3rd from the last pic? Thanks for the post. HH C9

OP
OP
R

regnartoken

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Roseburg,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Everybody that looks at it has a different opinion but to me it looks like a boy or girl shaking hands with a dog or calf.I cannot find another like it in my research it is also gold gilt.It is my favorite because it still a mystery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread