Dig your own gems and minerals

R

Rockranger

Dig your own gems and minerals

Hey gang just found this part of the site that includes rocks and gems
My name is Chuck and my wife and I are owners of a number of Amethyst mining claims in Thunder Bay Ontario where you can come and dig your own.We have been operating for only a couple of years and have had a great responce from people from all over the continent and overseas
We specialize in gem quality amethyst and smokey quartz but have many minerals associated with these types of formations We have barite (some crystalized) galena ,chalcopyrite,sphalerite,dogtooth calcites and spectacular Amethysts. Anyone interested in visiting us can email me directly or visit my web site
Thanks Again for a great site Chuck and Linda

McRocks

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amethyst

Hey gang just found this part of the site that includes rocks and gems
My name is Chuck and my wife and I are owners of a number of Amethyst mining claims in Thunder Bay Ontario where you can come and dig your own.We have been operating for only a couple of years and have had a great responce from people from all over the continent and overseas
We specialize in gem quality amethyst and smokey quartz but have many minerals associated with these types of formations We have barite (some crystalized) galena ,chalcopyrite,sphalerite,dogtooth calcites and spectacular Amethysts. Anyone interested in visiting us can email me directly or visit my web site
Thanks Again for a great site Chuck and Linda

Hi there. Whats the name of your website?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread