Stolen Ruby Necklace

Cappy Z

Jun 29, 2012
Atlantis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you guys might remember a ruby I gave to my daughter a couple of years ago. She had it set I believe in white gold. Well last month she and her boyfriend were the victims of a home invasion robbery. Thankfully neither was home at the time. Here is a pic of the necklace. This was only one of the many items stolen. The robber(s) went right upstairs to the master bedroom and cleaned house. I guess I'm posting this as a heads up and reminder that we all should keep our valuables safe.

HH
Cap Z Rubyk1.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear, but glad both are okay. Do they have an an alarm system? My system uses landline and cell so cutting my land line want help them avoid alarm, and it has back up battery so loss of electric want help them avoid alarm either as well as control panel is not easy to find to destroy

Upvote 0

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Treasure_Hunter said:
Sorry to hear, but glad both are okay. Do they have an an alarm system? My system uses landline and cell so cutting my land line want help them avoid alarm, and it has back up battery so loss of electric want help them avoid alarm either as well as control panel is not easy to find to destroy

Same here Cell backup with battery and panel well hidden. I am looking at putting in cameras next.

If someone took my TV I would be very upset. They can have everything else! Except my wife although they would bring her back if they took her. Quite sure of that! LOL.

I am glad to hear that everyone is okay. I hope they find who did it. The same thing happened to my parents while living in a seniors only apt complex. Took everything many things that could never be replaced. Kicked the door right in and of course nobody saw or heard anything and it was done before 10am. Luckly my parents had left early that morning for a docotrs appointment.

Upvote 0

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for your your loss cap, hope you catch them .it's a shame that someone with such good karma got the short end of the stick. it will balance out and cap will be on top !

Upvote 0

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi cappy, how are you doing? sorry to hear about your daughters misfortune.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread