Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2012
    Atlantis
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Stolen Ruby Necklace

Some of you guys might remember a ruby I gave to my daughter a couple of years ago. She had it set I believe in white gold. Well last month she and her boyfriend were the victims of a home invasion robbery. Thankfully neither was home at the time. Here is a pic of the necklace. This was only one of the many items stolen. The robber(s) went right upstairs to the master bedroom and cleaned house. I guess I'm posting this as a heads up and reminder that we all should keep our valuables safe.

HH
    Cap ZClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Rubyk1.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	652760
    Today's The Day

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8455 times
    Sorry to hear, but glad both are okay. Do they have an an alarm system? My system uses landline and cell so cutting my land line want help them avoid alarm, and it has back up battery so loss of electric want help them avoid alarm either as well as control panel is not easy to find to destroy

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Jun 2011
    Missouri City, TX
    Garrett Ace 350
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Sorry to hear, but glad both are okay. Do they have an an alarm system? My system uses landline and cell so cutting my land line want help them avoid alarm, and it has back up battery so loss of electric want help them avoid alarm either as well as control panel is not easy to find to destroy
    Same here Cell backup with battery and panel well hidden. I am looking at putting in cameras next.

If someone took my TV I would be very upset. They can have everything else! Except my wife although they would bring her back if they took her. Quite sure of that! LOL.

I am glad to hear that everyone is okay. I hope they find who did it. The same thing happened to my parents while living in a seniors only apt complex. Took everything many things that could never be replaced. Kicked the door right in and of course nobody saw or heard anything and it was done before 10am. Luckly my parents had left early that morning for a docotrs appointment.

Mark Rodriguez
    Garrett ACE 350
    Garrett Pro Pointer

us
    Jan 2008
    Villa Rica georgia
    gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
    52 times
    sorry for your your loss cap, hope you catch them .it's a shame that someone with such good karma got the short end of the stick. it will balance out and cap will be on top !
    no matter where you go,there you are!

us
    Dec 2009
    pisgah forest, n.c.
    minelab e-trac and t-2 se
    32 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    hi cappy, how are you doing? sorry to hear about your daughters misfortune.

Sponsors