curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanted to post my largest & best fire Agate :) FSCN2107.JPG FSCN2137.JPG FSCN2108.JPG It's all agate!

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Beautiful, you can make some great stuff out of those, they are one of my favorites, i used to find some between Deming and Columbus, and then on the road that cuts back to hachita, nothing ever that big though.

Upvote 0

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Where's your secret place? I know, then it wouldn't be a secret.
Did you dig them out of the ground? Can I ask what type soil they are found. I remember an old Gold Fever show where in Cal they were being found along with geodes.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My front yard, no kidding! I have a bucket full, or course not nearly as nice as this one. The soil is dirt, clay & rocks, lot's of rocks.....so I just let good'ol mother nature do the work and go out looking after the rain & snow.

Upvote 0

Bajahunter

Mar 26, 2011
So I guess if you told us where that is you would you would have to make us coffee when we showed up in the morning to dig up your yard.
You are definately in a nice place to be a rockhound.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bajahunter.....you & hvacker are funny guys! Yes, it is a great place for "earth treasures" for sure! Just gotta watch out for the little stingers, got it on the pinky once, lasted for at least a week! So be careful out there guys!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread