Rocks & Minerals: Not Just for Looks

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I've taken the plunge.. again.. and decided to create another community page. Because my.opera.com community went down as of March 1st 2014.. I've sort of been in a holding pattern based on other ventures I've been attending to.

I am aware and I'm sure most of you are aware, that we all have one thing in common.. We enjoy the hunt for rocks, crystals and minerals.. But I'm also sure that your aware of my account name.. and it wasn't always like this.. This makes the third name I've asked for in less than 4 years of being here on TN.

But did you know.. there is a different side to rocks and minerals and It's unclear who here is interested in this "other side", I mean I could have asked for Tn to simply create an alternate topic area for this other side.. but I didn't feel it was relevant to this community.

Therefore, I've set out to create this alternate side community if anyone is interested..

Tomes of Enlightenment - Tomes of Enlightenment | Wiccan / Pagan / Reiki / Crystals Resource Guide

Don't let the name fool you.. it's based on 7 tomes or books I've been working on.. Yes I write and have been doing so since around 2001.. These tomes offer a different aspect towards life, love, mother earth, healing, nature, spirituality and of course crystals..

Although I've have had contact with the crystal side, and maybe a few nature based topics.. I'm needing input from others based on the different books or tomes I've created.. So again.. keep searching for those rocks.. becasue some of us actually use these rocks within our worship or practices.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) I've my own belief's much like yours however I'm not looking to start conversations on that nature here. Good luck and blessed be.
DD

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread