I need a few hand specimens on the cheap :)

Mitch Dickson

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to have a few hand specimens that might be "free to a good home" or very reasonable from different places around the country for my dowsing practises. Pieces should be small, 1 to 2 inch are fine. I have no use for softball size pieces. (won't fit in the witness chamber)

I am interested in the following only: Hornblende, schist, granite, dolerite, prophyritic granite, kaolin, chalcopyrite and pyrite. (would take a piece of dirty quartz)

If you have large gravel sized pieces of all or most of these, PM me. I can pony up for the postage but can't put much in the rocks. I believe the post office will sell you a small flat rate box for about $6. I can paypal that to you or send you a check.

As an added incentive, anyone that can send all mentioned, if you put a set of GPS map cordinates in the box, I will print a map off google and try to dowse you up a gold seam or pocket. Who knows, I hit pretty good sometimes :)

shaman15771

May 27, 2014
SW VIRGINIA
Detector(s) used
fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got all kinds of quartz if that will help. I have dowsing rods, copper ones. Haven't done much with them, been too cold. But did find a nice smoky with them.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread