Everything I've learned about Rough Diamond's lead's here.....

jastrowinkle

Greenie
Feb 4, 2017
Jastro Winkle, Calif
Detector(s) used
visual/ anthill/ topology
Primary Interest:
Other
The reader may ask, why the title?
Let me start by offering my opinion of Treasure Hunter's in General.
All treasure hunter's have no representation or lobbying for legal matters as a group effort.
All treasure hunter's are subject to vague law's criminal persecution while enjoying the hunt.
Treasure hunting is affected by market's, History, ownership, and timing.
Why Rough Diamonds?
According to the U.S. Census Diamonds is the number two export of California, which has the Fifth Largest Economy in the world.
The United States is the largest consumer of Diamonds in the world.
All U.S. Law's, Rule's, Regulation's, and Prosecution's which pertain to Rough Diamonds and U.S. Citizen's are Enforced by the U.S. Custom's Agency, Department of Justice, F.B.I., I.R.S. Department of Homeland Security. ETC ETC.
The above Law's have been established by the World Diamond Council which has no jurisdiction in the United States. Although the U.S. Kimberley Process Certification Agency has been established it's chief is also a chairperson of the World Diamond Council as Well as the Canadian Jeweler's Commission and the Jeweler's Vigilance Committee in the U.S.
All roads lead to Cecillia Gardner if you have tried to sell your rough diamonds legally.
this will be a introduction by me in several installment's
hint" Google " Jastro Winkle, Jastro Diamonds, or any variation jewelry , GIA etc etc.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CA diamond exports are non-industrial, worked diamonds, meaning that they are imported into the state and then worked/cut/polished/etc in CA, NOT found there.
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/state/data/ca.html (see #3 on list)

Yes, there are some minor diamond finds in CA as there are in many western states (esp WY fwiw). I do wish you good luck in finding more. btw, it helps if you take your mineral pictures with some sort of scale. The pic you posted in your GD thread could be massive or microscopic.

Please provide links for your claims. I searched as you suggested with multiple engines and only came up with a child's fictional nation site (yes they have fictional diamonds too!) and what appears to be a come on for an investment scam. Those links are posted in my reply to your post in GD.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread