Uniform striations...can't find an id

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
It's nothing special, but I was curious. I tried researching it and have come up with nothing, so now I'm both curious and confused.
I'm in central Missouri and found it at a creek. I'm figuring it's limestone. I'm just really curious about the striations. They are uniform in direction and go all the way around and through the rock. I'm figuring it's geologic. Does anyone have any information? Thanks!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi curious and confused. Yep... Got sum information.

You are welcome.

Is that a picture of you dancing? chasing flies? looking for Leaverite? trying to scratch your back? pole dancing?

I predict by 2064 you will have purchased a camera and taken a picture of Uniform striations but you will forget to post it here. In the meantime you will discover it's name on the inside left pocket of Uniform.

Upvote 0

stdenis_jd

May 7, 2015
West Lower Peninsula, MI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi curious and confused. Yep... Got sum information.

You are welcome.

Is that a picture of you dancing? chasing flies? looking for Leaverite? trying to scratch your back? pole dancing?

I predict by 2064 you will have purchased a camera and taken a picture of Uniform striations but you will forget to post it here. In the meantime you will discover it's name on the inside left pocket of Uniform.

I LMAO'd :D

what Clay is trying to say is you didn't post a pic. If you're looking for info, you'll have to give us some first :D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread