Smoky

Goldspeed

Oct 13, 2016
Carolinas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoky Quartz crystal from wateree area in South Carolina. One of many beautiful specimens. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539883467.185750.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539883480.137868.jpg

OP
OP
Goldspeed

Goldspeed

Oct 13, 2016
Carolinas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toddspoint. I did a whole lot of research. I've got quite a bit of these. The biggest one I've got is about two inches in diameter and about six inches long. I need to take more pictures. But there is a granite outcrop in the liberty hill wateree area. I started as metal detecting and found a crystal while I was detecting. Looked online and researched to see if it was native to the area or placed there. Well there is the biggest Quartz outcrop I've ever seen In my life out there. It's about forty feet high and about 100 feet long. There's more crystals out there than you'd imagine. The area is right on the fall line so it's sandy in one spot but a few feet over it could be red clay. Message me if you'd like and I can tell you more exactly where.

Upvote 0

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the offer Goldspeed. I was just curious. I'm a flatlander and don't know much about the mountains, other than that's where the good rocks are! Beautiful crystals. Get all you can, I bet the millennials will buy all you find. Gary

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread