monkey laugh.jpg

darksky1x

Oct 21, 2017
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Do not use, I specialize in e-scrap
Primary Interest:
Other
Now hat's what I call an intelligent response! You really outdid yourself this time!

By the way, cute picture! Bet it looks just like you!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow dude, you got issues if you saw anything in my post as insulting or derogatory. Actually, from your reply here.... you just plain have issues.

Hey Jason Dude ;)

Looks like you hit the nail on the head. He now has a total of 7 posts. Probably goes around and joins forums just to stir up trouble. Joined three days ago and started the day he joined.

darksky1x

Oct 21, 2017
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Do not use, I specialize in e-scrap
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Jason Dude ;)

Looks like you hit the nail on the head. He now has a total of 7 posts. Probably goes around and joins forums just to stir up trouble. Joined three days ago and started the day he joined.

Darn cyberdan, you got me! Of course you are as transparent as glass my friend. Your'e just sore because I called you out in a different thread. Seems to me you you thought e-scrapping was electronic recycling. Guess you didn't like it when I explained the difference.

For you "old time" forum members let me turn on the light for you. I don't like trouble nor do I like mis-information or people who spread it, cyberdan. I wrote the book on e-scrap (E-Scrap Parts Manual) which I just made available the first of this month so you can't bluff me nor can you bull-s$$$ me when it comes to e-scrap. Do a google search for the book and, if you ever learn to read, you just might learn something.

I also am a Writer/Contributor Author for an alternative online news site ****For a complete list of articles I have contributed and access to those articles use the following link:

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/402/392/stories.html

I understand the game you two are playing, Your members of the "good ole boys club" -- Been on this forum for many years; picture yourself's as GOD's; like to interject yourself's in conversations/threads where you have no standing (that's a legal term, look it up); heck Jaoson In The End (a.k.a. The Silver Fiend) even envisions his self as a public figure, some type of celebrity (for the life of me I don't know why) he states this right on his home page!

And as members of the 'good ole boys club" you must stick together, regardless of whether you agree/disagree with your brother "good ole boy", after all, "good ole boys" can do no wrong (what a joke!). "Good ole boys" must ban together and put the new "fish" in his place! I can hear you now, "Who does this darksky1x think he is anyway? Coming into my house and speaking up. Disagreeing with me or something I post! Even if I don't know what I'm talking he can't contradict me, embarrass me in my house! I'll teach him a lesson!"

Well guess what boys, since you both love me so much I think I just might hang around a while. Maybe do some thread surfing and see what other mis-information you've (cyberdan) spread. After all, I know you don't want to mislead new members with erroneous information and would forever be in my gratitude for pointing out your mistakes.

I'm not here to fight nor will I ever run from one, I'm here to help others new to e-scrap recognize the true potential for profit that e-scrap provides them. I'm here to debunk many of the myths and lies that are so readily spread by people with over grown egos who like to talk just to hear the sound of their voice and I could care less how long they have been practicing members of the "good ole boys" club. If you get embarrassed when someone calls you out on something you post which is based purely on lies, ignorance or fiction, then don't post it.

If that's what you call issues or a trouble maker then, Heck yes, that's exactly what I am.

Love me; hate me, matters not to me. Read my book, you just might learn something!

Cyberdan, I'll tell you the same thing I told Jason in the end, read the second line of my signature and think about it!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please end the insults and attitude or a mod will.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what he is talking about in e-scrapping. (by the way I have been e-scrapping for several years. up to 42,337 cell phones have hit the ol acid since I started)

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyberdan, please let it go and move on, I have already talked to darksky about our rules which is why you see no reply from him.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't worry about a pound of scrap brass or copper .
I don't really visit the junk yard that often. When i was an active plumber making repairs or alterations, I would ould end up with a lot of mongo. Today, most of the brass I come across is from metal detecting.

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago I remember going to the scrap yard with my uncle. Going in they would weigh the truck, then weigh again after it was unloaded and he would have me and my cousin wait outside the truck on the second weigh.

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm I didn't read all the posts and didn't even catch the above or that it was a 10 year old thread :icon_scratch:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I cashed in some scrap junk copper that I dug up the other day....
That’s all.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread