dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What happened to Oregon? What happened to the frontier spirit? Liberals are spreading like cancer...

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What happened to Oregon? What happened to the frontier spirit? Liberals are spreading like cancer...

In Oregon, they, the activists, all crawl out from Portland. Most in Eugene do their own thing, not forcing people into their ways, living quietly, on the surface anyhow...but wait! There is a new video of Eugene's mayor..will have to post that.

Then there is one senator out of Medford that is trying to shut down mining and co-sponsors all enviro bills.

I know it makes me unpopular to say this, but I'm gonna say it anyhow: They are all Democrats.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
In Oregon, they, the activists, all crawl out from Portland. Most in Eugene do their own thing, not forcing people into their ways, living quietly, on the surface anyhow...but wait! There is a new video of Eugene's mayor..will have to post that.

Then there is one senator out of Medford that is trying to shut down mining and co-sponsors all enviro bills.

I know it makes me unpopular to say this, but I'm gonna say it anyhow: They are all Democrats.

To me Karen saying there all democrats just makes you more popular! LOL! After all your just stating a fact. That's to bad about mining, especially since that is such a rich part of Oregon 's history....

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To me Karen saying there all democrats just makes you more popular! LOL! After all your just stating a fact. That's to bad about mining, especially since that is such a rich part of Oregon 's history....

Thanks, dr94.

I've been savagely attacked, in the online sort of way, by correctly attributing Oregon's Democrat legislators to all of the anti-mining pending legislation. I just hate it when I have to spoon-feed facts, names and contact info, but will do it once for the cause. Maybe if I received an humble apology or something on occasion I'd feel differently. But nothing. Ever. All I hear is crickets.....

Here is the link to Eugene's mayor: DAYLIGHT DISINFECTANT | EUGENE?S GUN GRABBING MAYOR: BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS, HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES

This is from today's MCGOP newsletter: http://marioncogop.nationbuilder.com/blog#_=_

"We have a sponsored table (no cost to us) for the GPAA Gold & Treasure Expo, 3/29 and 3/30 at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. Gold prospectors are a fertile field for potential political activism. The Democrat legislators in Salem are seeking to close off all lands to gold mining, essentially putting Oregon miners out of business. A few of us attended the Miner's Rally on the Capitol steps and Karen and I followed up with them at a dinner afterwards. This will be an educational outreach into a segment of our population who could be devastated by liberal land grabbers. It's our hope to make it clear that our Republican legislators support private land use. Look for a sign up schedule soon."

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Karen, I just looked at your link and I am madder than I can describe. Warrantless searches!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should search the mayors home without a warrant. I just wonder how much anti-american stuff we would find? I wish more "democrats" would see this stuff for what it is....

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Karen, I just looked at your link and I am madder than I can describe. Warrantless searches!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should search the mayors home without a warrant. I just wonder how much anti-american stuff we would find? I wish more "democrats" would see this stuff for what it is....

I'm not 100% positive, but I think the warrantless search stuff is coming from the White House. Washington state had that in their anti-gun bill over a month ago, then it wasn't until after OR Sen. Burdick said no more gun bills that she got a call from the White House, the next day submitting this trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions