Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Report: US Attack On Syria to Begin Saturday

truther August 30, 2013

Onslaught to begin when UN inspectors leave

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars

A reporter with Israel’s most widely read newspaper has been told by defense establishment officials that a US-led attack on Syria will begin on Saturday and end when Barack Obama meets Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.

Despite an apparent softening in rhetoric as British Prime Minister David Cameron faces a parliamentary revolt over military intervention, in addition to reports that the intelligence against Assad’s regime is by no means a “slam dunk,” Israel Hayom reporter Amir Mizroch tweets that the attack will begin on Saturday immediately after UN inspectors have left the country.

Inspectors had initially planned to leave on Sunday after concluding their investigation but their departure a day early has increased speculation that air strikes are imminent.

British and American military might is now fully in place and prepared for strikes which experts say will take the form of Tomahawk land-attack cruise missiles fired from warships or submarines.

Mizroch also highlights remarks made by former Mossad director Danny Yatom, who says that the apparent delay on green lighting military strikes is only so Bashar Al-Assad can’t use the UN inspectors as human shields.

Mizroch was also told that Israel sent Assad a message via Russia threatening that if Syria attempts to attack Israel, Damascus will be targeted and Assad’s regime will be toppled.

This threat was made despite attempts by Gulf nations to secure a promise from Israel that it would act with restraint if Syria attempts retaliatory strikes against Israel in response to a western onslaught. Israel replied that it would act with restraint, but only if aggression against it “did not exceed reasonable bounds.”

In a related story, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro has promised a “strong and serious response,” to Assad’s alleged chemical atrocity last week, despite American officials admitting to the New York Times that there is no “smoking gun” that directly links President Assad to the attack.

US intelligence officials also told the Associated Press that the intelligence proving Assad’s culpability is “no slam dunk,” a far cry from the Obama administration’s rhetoric, which held that Assad’s responsibility was “undeniable.”

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think the goof has Ba!!s to say "Mission Accomplished" on Tuesday? :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. We have no business attacking Syria, and O is once again exceding his authority as President by doing so with out consulting or getting approval from congress..... Even FDR got approval from congress and we were attacked at Pearl Harbor with massive force......

2. How idotic can it be.... Hey I am going to attack you on saturday August 31, 2013....... That is like a criminal calling you up and telling you " this Saturday I am going to break into your home and attempt to rob your"...

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If he does, there MUST be impeachment proceedings. O's flushing the toilet with us in it.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past, our strongest ally was Great Britain, and they resoundingly refuse to have anything to do with our proported action in Syria, and I am ultra confident with the French saying they will join in.....what are they going to do, offer aysllum to Assad? The press conferences sound just like The Iraq debate about WMD's.......anytime you get people who have risen to positions of power by appointment and not experience, you are in for a surprise at how much they think they know, and how much they discount the advice of the people on the ground. I'm sure that our military has had in-country teams assessing the situation, but are the being heard?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I think they are going to be in for a surprise for some reason.Namely that this isnt Saddam and his S.C.U.D. missles anymore.

The cruise missles, Russia provided Syria with wont be outclassed for years.YAKHONT...antiship,The Russian Yahont flies at over twice the speed of sound only a few feet above the surface.The Yahont is powered by an air-breathing ramjet engine giving it a top speed of Mach 2.6 at 45,000 feet. The Yahont is reported to deliver a 440-pound warhead at an impact velocity of 2,460 feet per second -- faster than a rifle bullet.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I'll send the President an email: "I would really love to watch your little circus, but Saturday is out. From 10-11 I change cat litter and clean the house. Then comes college football at 12, 3 and 7. I have so many cable channels that say college football that I know I won't be free until Tuesday. So yes, Tuesday is the earliest that I can watch your totally illegal abuse of power and murder of people, who may deserve it, but shouldn't it be legal and a surprise?" Love, a liberal, not a fascist, Austin...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I can watch your totally illegal abuse of power and murder of people, who may deserve it

Austin,the people he plans on killing didnt do anything.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll send the President an email: "I would really love to watch your little circus, but Saturday is out. From 10-11 I change cat litter and clean the house. Then comes college football at 12, 3 and 7. I have so many cable channels that say college football that I know I won't be free until Tuesday. So yes, Tuesday is the earliest that I can watch your totally illegal abuse of power and murder of people, who may deserve it, but shouldn't it be legal and a surprise?" Love, a liberal, not a fascist, Austin...

Well if this happens saturday all channels will be Preempted,
So you would probably miss your football , Unless the Country has already decided football trumps
War crimes commited by warshington

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm, did I miss the news? certainly it's not another false made up story ( like the race wars after the Z trial) I missed hearing about those too.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets see....

The timing has been released.

The method of attack has been released.

The target list has been released.

The follow on, or lack of, plans have been released.

The number of ships and locations have been released.

The only thing left for Syria to do is move a bunch of orphan kids and sick mothers onto the sites just prior to the secret attack.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well to be honest there is 3:15 for it to happen and he be right , so maybe this isn't another extreme internet scare story that has no basis in fact

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the country is not for a strike. ..As I have said before I am non partisan. ..In my opinion nothing will be gained by moving forward with this.
I did vote for Obama and I REGRET it.
He is acting like a fool!!!!
I would however vote for Hillary. I might add I am not interested in debating that choice..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
a politician who acts like a fool ? who knew?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm, did I miss the news? certainly it's not another false made up story ( like the race wars after the Z trial) I missed hearing about those too.

Every Saturday we have them at the strip, and it's called time trials not Z Get out once in a while jeff.:laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
See what happened now. Nobody wants to support him so he's gonna ask Congress. That may give him a way out...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what happened now. Nobody wants to support him so he's gonna ask Congress. That may give him a way out...

lol I hope so.

I'd rather see him Back off, & look like he jumped the Gun,

then later on look like he Jumped the Gun & can no longer back off.

What would happen if one of these countries started lining ships up off the Gulf of Mexico ? I still think we have to treat countries like we want to be treated.

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have a feeling that he is going to do what he wants no matter what....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd watch out for a False flag now in order to try & change
our Opinions.

Like a Chemical attack here somewhere, & then try to convince us he
would be stupid enough to poke the Lion while it's Hungry & Growling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread