Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Israeli Official Calls Barack Obama Coward

truther September 2, 2013

With Barack Obama’s Rose Garden statement on Saturday, the Israeli website Marriv is reporting that an unnamed diplomat official in Jerusalem bluntly called Barack Obama a “coward” for stepping back from an attack on Syria.

“Obama is a coward; it is obvious that he does not want to attack and is looking for reinforcement [for this approach]. It is hard to believe that after Congress turns down his request, he will go on an operation like this on his own, without support from the international community, without the support of public opinion and without Congress,” the source said.

The site went on to say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wanted to see specific action by America in Syria and restore credibility and strengthen the American deterrence in the region.

Maariv reported:

“Netanyahu wants to attack American symbolize the centrality of the U.S. in the region and will also through a strong message against Iran and extremists in the region. PMO estimated that the American government under the presidency of President Barack Obama wants to reduce the military presence in the region and get involved in wars in the region. However, the desire to engage in domestic issues and foreign policy move focus from the Middle East to the Far East. Despite the differences between the crisis in Syria and Iranian nuclear program,

Netanyahu fears American hesitancy to act Syria sends a negative message to Iran that the U.S. military will not act to stop its nuclear program. According to the sources, it is difficult to avoid the impression that following the American hesitancy Israel will probably be left alone and forced to act alone against Iran without U.S. Israeli officials estimated negative impact of U.S. hesitancy will also increase the motivation of extremists like Hezbollah in the Middle East.

Some estimated that Obama’s reference to Congress is an attempt to buy time to find diplomatic solutions to prevent an attack. One possibility is that Assad will destroy or transfer its chemical weapons arsenal to Russia or another country at a price of no attack. Several senior diplomats said that Assad forwarded messages in this regard to the Russians. However, no official confirmation.”

While I understand Israel’s concern about a weak American president, and most definitely agree that Barack Obama is a coward, the fact is that we should not be engaged in military attacks in Syria and we certainly should not be doing it without Congress making a declaration of war. We don’t even know who has chemical weapons and who doesn’t. In fact, the growing evidence suggests that it is not Assad that has been using chemical weapons, but rather the Syrian rebels (al-Qaeda).

So, while I’m glad this unnamed official called Obama what he is, he’s wrong to be demanding the United States step in and begin military strikes, when we are not threatened by what is taking place in Syria and to join in attacks on the side of known jihadists (Syrian rebels) is far worse then simply keeping our nose out of it. In fact, strikes may actually endanger the US, seeing that we really don’t have the money for military action in the first place.

Simply put, Syria is not a national security issue for the United States.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I've always liked about the Isrealies.....they call them as they see them.....Gary

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe obama should ask hi tel-prompter what to do? :icon_scratch:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well why is the Israeli military not jumping for the chance for war? They call o a coward(which is really neither here nor there).
Let them send THEIR troops and missiles in! Which, btw, I'm sure they would kick a and take names, but why is this "OUR" fight?

Everybody wants something done, well let them send THEIR sons and daughters in there. We need ours here at home and alive! Not fighting, for or against 2 groups, that both hate us!.
Yep, that's the way to win 'em over with love!
Bomb them with sarin or bomb them with missiles....... what's the freakin difference? :BangHead:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat,

In all honesty, bombing them back to the big bang does nothing, as well as diplomacy, will do nothing. I've said it before, and here again,they have been killing each other for so long, it has become their culture, and they won't be satisfied until they are all dead, and with their god. Their culture not ours, but we, the Christian world, did interject ourselves in their war in the 9th century. No I do not want to send anyone into harms way, but I don't want innocents in this country to be continually targeted either. There is an old adage that to kill the snake, you cut off his head, and I would rather see strategic strikes on the leadership than bombing attacks, and don't think that for minute that we don't all ready have " boots on the ground" , air strikes need their intel,and they have been there for awhile.

We should, I agree let the area cleanse itself, we loose with any action, after all the other side doesn't like us either, just the money and aid we send. If the UN could operate as it was set up to do, this is their respondsibility not ours.....this whole thing is a political distraction to deflect the work that needs to be done here at home, and to cover up the Administrations inabilities to govern. This whole thing is a joke, and we should just them eliminate themselves...that's what they are going to do anyway. Only my take, as I'm not paid to make the decisions, and we all know what opinions are....we all have them!...Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread