NEWS FLASH! Back up PHIL ROBERTSON of DUCK DYNASTY!!! Under attack by P.C.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
God, guns and homosexuality... Gotta love the 2nd Amendment forum.:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another step towards communism. Hope I spelled that right! Anyways, Phil spoke his mind and said that was his own opinion. This is my own opinion, This country is heading in the wrong direction. We are now known as the United States of the Offended. I've got to watch what I say for fear of p*****g off my neighbor. What the h*** happened to freedom of speech! Oh! that's right! they'll let the gangster rappers spew their crap to our kids, but God forbid anyone to object to it! Oh No! I just said the "G" word! The current gov. is trying to take away freedom of speech,the right to own firearms and forcing us to pay for socialized health Ins. Me and my wife are in our early 50s, why do we need maternity coverage? You do the the math! Hope I didn't offend anyone with this post, if I did, I don't a **** . Oh, by the way, I've been told if you buy anything with Duck Dynasty on it, A&E gets royalties on it. Buy direct from Duck Commander to avoid this. Not sure if this is true, but it sounds right to me. If I'm wrong, exercise your freedom of speech while you still can and set me straight!

Correct, Duck Commander is the family business, been in business since 1973..

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44:

No one is as blind as the person who refuses to see.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Oh believe me, we see...

ny5a6yja.jpg

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread