EX-CAL Repairs

TIME TRAVELER

Greenie
Jan 27, 2006
Cape Coral Fl 33990
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000,Garrett At PRO, Whites Surf Master PI, WHITES DFX, MINELAB EXCALIBER 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey prosub. Great for info on excel repair. But no phone number to call. Nor zip code. Need to get my excal repaired

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to call Minelab to get an RMA to send it in, Minelab requires an RMA on all sent in. The number to call is 877 767-6522. The Detector Center does not take inbound calls, all calls go through the 877 767-6522

TIME TRAVELER

Greenie
Jan 27, 2006
Cape Coral Fl 33990
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000,Garrett At PRO, Whites Surf Master PI, WHITES DFX, MINELAB EXCALIBER 2
Primary Interest:
Hey Treasure Hunter. Thanks for the info, but I was referring to prosub post of ex-cal repair in pa on 190 Oak shade rd. Mine lab will just send me to Kellyco repair. Like prosub said I’ve experienced the 4 month wait for repair. Time Traveler

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Treasure Hunter. Thanks for the info, but I was referring to prosub post of ex-cal repair in pa on 190 Oak shade rd. Mine lab will just send me to Kellyco repair. Like prosub said I’ve experienced the 4 month wait for repair. Time Traveler

No, they won't. KellyCo is no longer doing any minelab repairs. When you call the Minelab USA service center, they will take your info, put it into the system, give you an RMA# and the address in PA to send your detector to. They're doing an awesome job! If you need to send something in, you won't be disappointed.

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Last digit in ZIP Code is a 1.
The address comes back as a single family home.
If that is correct, I really hope the person doing the repairs does not get overloaded as Kellyco did.
I am sure Minelab is going to keep an eye on its operation.

Yes, if only we could obtain some of the common repair parts...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread