New tool to document your historical shipwreck site

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5.0MP Underwater Digital Camera Mask

This is the worlds only swim mask that has an integrated waterproof digital camera, eliminating the need to carry an underwater camera, keeping your hands free as you swim. The 5 MP camera can operate to a depth of 15', making it ideal for use when snorkeling or in swimming pools. The masks eye pieces are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs that allow you to line up shots easily; simply press the shutter button to take pictures or videos. An LED inside the mask tells you if you are in still picture or video mode. Downloading images is as easy as plugging in the mask to your PCs or Macs USB port (USB cable included) the included software allows you to edit your content. Its built-in 16 MB memory can store up to 30 high- resolution pictures (2560 x 1920) or up to 52 seconds of video. A microSD card slot allows you to expand memory for additional pictures or videos. Requires two AAA batteries.More info see link below.

http://www.hrd1715.com/CameraMask.htm

Attachments

• cameramask1.jpg
    cameramask1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 297
  • cameramask2.jpg
    cameramask2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 302
OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That mask is actually good down to 15 feet or more.I talked to the the guy at thier R&D dept,he said they test them at 90 feet.They are also comming out with a commercial version of the mask thats black,thats affordable,possibly less than $300.This model is ok for now,just put a 2-4 gig memory card in it and the video will last just as long as your air.Whats nice is you can play the video back from your dive and see all the things you missed with your eyesight.

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I retrofitted my old disc camera housing from ikelite with an rca small wonder camera and it does a pretty good job of video, plus you can take individual jpegs from the video. I'll wait for the commercial version and see if it has more than 30 minutes of video, other than that I'm good to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread