ivan here sorry but after going to hospital * had penumonia at the 21st meeting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I know I was hacking and coughing a lot >:( --sorry I didn't know that was what it was at the time thought it was just a cold .--turned out to be onset of penumonia -- forgive me . after fighting it for 5 days at home with cipro with no luck -- I went to the hospital today and they put me on zithromax -- it seems to be working but if I'm not better by tuesday into the hospital I go for a stay . --- just thought I 'd warn those who were there. :tard: Ivan

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: ivan here sorry but after going to hospital * had penumonia at the 21st meet

Ivan,

I hope you do ok.That was the reason why i didnt go to the meeting,I caught a cold a week ago,its almost gone,i didnt want to infect others.I have had penumonia when i was younger,its no fun.

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
normally I would have stayed away too so as not to get folks sick ---- but the subject matter was just too important (salvage rights and our rights in general -- sorry folks) and with the state saying at the meeting---this is the final chance to say anything---- it was good that I got to remark on the 500 ft beach and recreation area "buffer zones" the state wanted to enact and how it could have possibly screw up shallow water and beach metal detecting for "tourist"/ thus mesing up tourism--- florida's bread and butter :wink: ;D thus the state said they would "repeal" that from their "rules" BEFORE offering for "offical" approval --- oh yes I played the "tourist card" --cuz hey it works (state pays arttention when you say do that and it will make lots and lots of tourist money $$$ go bye bye )

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you are feeling better Ivan...was just at the Mel Fisher site. It seems they have a film crew out there at the Atocha site to make a 1 hour TV special.

http://www.melfisher.com/Library/InTheNewsFullPages/FilmCrew_1008.asp

"For the past few weeks a film crew from Al Roker Productions has been out at the wreck site filming on the J.B. Magruder and the Blue Water Rose for a one hour special which will air sometime in February on TruTV. The film crew has been immensely enjoying their time getting to know the personalities of our divers as well as the intricacies of treasure hunting."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread