X-Ray of Artifacts

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a dental xray machine that i used to xray encrusted artifacts.Plus i have many other high end medical equipment tools to use.

OP
OP
D

divewrecks

Bronze Member
Sep 7, 2004
Down South - Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
FISHEYE said:
I own a dental xray machine that i used to xray encrusted artifacts.Plus i have many other high end medical equipment tools to use.

Is that a boastful statement or are you offering radiographic services to other forum members?

My employer owns radiograpic equipment to x-ray parts for the F-22 fighter, but I don't think they would appreciate me lugging an encrusted treasure chest in there.

Stan

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stan its a boastfull statement and i have offered to xray encrusted artifacts before to tnet members here.They can bring them to me in person or ship them.I dont think its a good idea to ship something that may have a practice or real B O M B in it.I also have friends that work for the same employer as you.That employer wont do work like that.I wish they did cause i have 150lbs of a material here that i would like to have a gas spectrometer test run on to see what it really is.I was told by a NASA employee what it is.I want to know for sure what it is so i can sell it.Its worth 150k if it turns out to be what the NASA guy said.

OP
OP
D

divewrecks

Bronze Member
Sep 7, 2004
Down South - Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
Well, if you PM me and tell me what you think it is maybe I can help.

Stan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread