• corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 808

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
DiverLynn... We got more in common than u think. I see we women have great taste n American Muscle cars! I got me a Candy Apple Red Anniversery edition Z06 Vette. Manual I might add... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:! I think my Vanity plate fits right in with this Seafarer topic don't you?!! How appropriate. LMAO!

Attachments

• RUNAMUCK-Apolla.jpg
    RUNAMUCK-Apolla.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 571

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well... Now that we showed our REAR ENDS to the entire T-NET ...do you think the global moderator is gonna kick us out?! ROFL! Did we commit a T-net No-No??! Whooops!

Sorry... Please sincerely forgive Diver Lynn and Me for Mooning ya'll with our toys!

We love you!!!

Apolla and Diver Lynn!

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
lol! Good one Apolla. So much for the term "chick" magnet,... "macho man" magnet?
Not the first time I showed my Arse.......
Apolla, we got to get together and have some fun...Lord knows I need it.

DL

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a pic of my 63 vette that i restored in 1979.60 coats of vette red laquer wet sanded in between every 4 coats.The vette was a basket case when i bought it for 500 bux and the rear left quarter was missing.A friend had one the same year so i used his car for a part to make the mold for my 1/4.The girl on my vette was one of my body shop helpers.I sold the vette for 45k at a car show in 1981.My body shop name was newington coachworks in virginia,south of springfield.My ex partner still runs the shop there.

Attachments

• 63vette.jpg
    63vette.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 516

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Fisheye...Wow! Thats a nice Vette. Bet yawish ya kept it..I just saw the Antique muscle car auction on TV last week and all the Vettes were going for 6 figures. No lie! I was in shock. I didnt realize the money in them. I drive mine since it was a gift and Im a strong believer of use it or lose it. I live south of Springfield btw... depends on How south. We talking Manassas or Fredricksburg? LOL! Thanks for sharing that pic. Im sick of looking at boats! lol!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The money i got from the vette i used to buy a house here in florida plus opened up another body shop that i ran till 1994 then the prices of materials went sky high,plus i got tired of working on other peoples junk.Now i just work on my own toys.My shop in virginia was in newington industrial park.I lived in mt vernon next to georges house on the potomac river.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread