Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some additional:
Lubos Kordac has two texts pertaining to Hispaniola.
E. Lee Spence (Hunleyfinder) has written numerous shipwreck books.
John Amrhein Jr. The Hidden Galleon (I think he is here somewhere)

There are more.....

Admiral Jack

Greenie
Jan 1, 2007
Treasure Diving with Captain Dom first edition and the second edition Treasure Diving with Captain Dom -Special Archival Section - both written by Yvonne Addario and Diving for Sunken Treasure by Dominic Addario. Both can be bought at their website www.jupitercoins.com and the first two, at local book stores as well.

Attachments

• TDWCDbookweb.gif
    TDWCDbookweb.gif
    64.1 KB · Views: 768

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
updated........

"The Rainbow Chasers" by Tommy Gore & Terry Armstrong-(SignumOps here on TNET) is a great read about Florida shipwrecks, shipwreck salvors and Tommy's career as the Florida BAR field agent.

Bill Seliger jr. (Consolacion coins on TNET) wrote "Isla El Muerto and the Treasures of the Consolacion." (This might be Bill Sr. Possibly both of them have written books)

"Treasure Diving with Capt. Dom" by Yvonne Addario (CaptDom's wife) and "Diving For Sunken Treasure."

Michael Barnette (Barney on TNET) wrote "Shipwrecks of the Sunshine State: Florida’s Submerged History" and also has another book on the way.

Tony Wells (bronzecannon) wrote the book, "Shipwrecks and Sunken Treasure in Southeast Asia."

Robert Westrick (Galleon Hunter) has an excellent comprehensive shipwreck listing book on the way as
well.

I know of at least two other TNET members who are in the process of writing books.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Tom, when is your book comming out?

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
No ETA yet Pete. In just the year and a half I have been living in Jupiter, I have written a few more chapters about my new adventures working with Seafarers and Jupiter Coins.

I also forgot to mention another book, "Shipwrecks of Florida: A Comprehensive Listing." by Steven D. Singer. I haven't seen Steve post here in some time but I think his TNET handle was Steve S

inletsurf

Oct 1, 2006
Sebastian Inlet, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vulcan007 said:
Does anyone know the shipwreck related books have been published by Tnet members?

Please post them on this thread.

"Galleons and underwater treasures" by Claudio Bonifacio Vox Veritas
"Historic shipwrecks of the Dominican Republic and Haiti" by Dr. Lubos Kordac

Shipwrecks of the Sunshine State

by forum member Barney aka Mike Barnette

SimonLakeSub

Dec 6, 2006
"The Endless Search For The HMS Hussar", New York's Legendary Treasure Shipwreck.
By Simon Lake
Tnet member

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread