Shipwreck...Scammers are back???...

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JDW1954

Greenie
Dec 31, 2009
I know that. I've been looking for this precise info, Oquendo ships. I did not expect to sign any "Non-Disclosure Agreement".

JD Wank

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
JDW 1954 -

If this is the case and you had a need for these documents, why didn't you just ask someone on this forum for them. God knows, enough people have spent the same amount of money, or more, on these rehashed pieces of scam. Heck, I'm sure you would've received them for free.

HEY EVERYONE, I have an idea, LISTEN CLOSE.

If you were party to this scam and got taken, send me all the materials in this so called "dream" offering and I will publish them online so that no other person can be scammed again. That way, all the information will be public and there will be no further need to purchase it from the scam artists.

If need be, my Attorney will handle any future "copyright" infringement claim against me for publically publishing the material.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reef,

Its better to just expose the scammer,but remember a sucker is born every minute.

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
FISHEYE -

I totally agree with you on that.

But, if I publish all these materials and make them available for free, then the scammers CANNOT sell what is available for free and readily available on the Internet with the click of a mouse button.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
JDW you have been scammed. Those documents you posted are not from the 1623 fleet. I have those same documents. They are from the 1589 fleet of Antonio Oquendo. I got mine for FREE!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reef,

pawel also deals in other items,like swords,guns,nazi collectables,pretty much anything anyone wants.Hes like a jack of all cons and scammers.

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
FISHEYE -

If there is one scum on this planet that I have a great contempt for, it's people who steal, break trust and reap the rewards for it. As many know, I'm going through that right now.

I wish there was some way these people could be shut down.

Does Blackwater take on Con Artist cases? LMAO

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking about doing a underwater documentary on keel hauling as my boat has alot of barnacles right now.Pawel would be a great actor for this.

JDW1954

Greenie
Dec 31, 2009
Salvor6...

You are wrong... Well, You're Wrong...

I've been looking for this precise info on this subject for a long time. Mr. Nowak sent me a specific info: "Consulta de la Junta de Guerra de Indias, de 5 de junio de 1624. Indiferente 1869" and "Consulta del Consejo de Hacienda de 4 de agosto de 1624" ... as follows... "Los naufragios de 1623 costaron a don Antonio de Oquendo, tal vez el General con mas prestigio de todo el siglo XVII, la humillacion de un periodo de encarcelamiento el Alcala de Guadaira"... Tres galeones Nuestra Senora de Iciar, Santisima Trinidad y Espiritu Santo de la Armada de don Antonio de Oquendo, en alta mar...

Salvor6... do you read spanish ? what is your experience in archival research ? I am Taiwanese..., but speak spanish ! I got around 30 pages from that researcher. And I got what I paid for.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 692
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 691
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 677

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like JDW is a salesman for pawel or might even be pawel himself,everything he listed that he says he bought from pawel is listed in pawels ebay listing.At 5:35am i got a email from tnet that a user by the name Spanishwrecks posted in this topic when i got here JWD was the one that posted.A quick name change before anyone noticed who you really are?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
JDW is one of Pawel's associates.

JDW1954

Greenie
Dec 31, 2009
Salesman for Pawel ? ......... I am newbie here, I am a member of this community from December, 2009. This is my escape place to listen and read what other posts and what news they share. But it looks everyone just seems to accuse everyone else of trolling.....

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
If you are legitimate, please stay with us here on T-Net. I am sure you can understand anyone's concern and care to protect others. I think that a good approach to all of this is to speak to National Geographic and ask if they will investigate the alleged scammer.

If you are happy with your purchase, then enjoy what you have. At the same time, please understand some people have had unhappy experiences.

itmaiden

JDW1954 said:
Salesman for Pawel ? ......... I am newbie here, I am a member of this community from December, 2009. This is my escape place to listen and read what other posts and what news they share. But it looks everyone just seems to accuse everyone else of trolling.....

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
Pawel Nowak is a dirty scam artist. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sr Nowak who is writing in this thread right now.

If someone wish to give away their money to something, then at least give the money to Haiti or something other good in the world. Don't give away money to the cockroach Pawel Nowak.

Attachments

• Cockroach_Halloween_Costume.jpg
    Cockroach_Halloween_Costume.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 601

JDW1954

Greenie
Dec 31, 2009
Trond... Do I know you ? I am newbie here..., but I have already expressed myself in reply to other questions... and I hardly think it is not necessary to say more.

OP
OP
Trez

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of the reasons this forum is so helpful...
you get knowledge from seasoned t-hunters who have posted on here for years...and
then you get those few who all of a sudden out of the blue begin to post...the thread "newbies" that only post to a particular thread, and then they vanish :-\ ???

Thanks for the response, I choose to stay clear.
Maybe they will remove me from their mailing list now...
South Africa lotto I will be looking for next...

Anything is possible...and when it involves money and treasure...you stand to loose both...and in most cases...its both.

Thanks for the response guys.

Trez

JDW1954

Greenie
Dec 31, 2009
Trez...

I am going to stay here... Scuba diving (treasure diving) is the best thing in the world and I love it...

JD Wank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread