Treasure Hunters Cookout

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Treasure Hunter's Cookout

Last year I held a small cookout at my place in Orlando, Florida and it turned out great in spite of the weather. This year I can do a heck of a lot better because I've got some terrific help! I would like to invite all of you who showed up last year, those of you who couldn't make it and all of you that would like to get together with some "REAL" treasure hunters. Let's spend a day and enjoy treasure hunting plans, adventures, new partnerships, and simple invitations to search, salvage, dive, metal detect, discuss, discover, and share our passion. I have to say, I was not only surprised, but amazed at the turnout last year! There were guys that joined us that were legends and some who are about to be. Please be a part of this. I look forward to seeing all of you here. Now, this has got to happen in May, because dive season is the following month and most of you will be busy under water! I will still be recuperating from surgery and unable to join in that particular activity until later, however that doesn't mean I can't still PARTY!
Please let me know if you'd like to join us!
Aquanut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Re: Treasure Hunter's Cookout

Ed, How's Saturday, May 22nd sound?

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Jeff, everybody's welcome! An interest in treasure hunting is all you need.
The address is 4319 Tony St. Orlando, FL 32808. My cell phone is 386-801-9242.
John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aquanut said:
Jeff, everybody's welcome! An interest in treasure hunting is all you need.
The address is 4319 Tony St. Orlando, FL 32808. My cell phone is 386-801-9242.
John

John, that is only 2.7 miles from my home, I could almost walk there....LOL, I could if I wasn't so lazy...I will walk 5 miles beach detecting, but drive a mile to the store.. :laughing7:

Unless Im working I will do my best to come. Can I bring anything?

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Treasure_Hunter,
Bring whatever you want, particularly if you are particular. Otherwise I'll have Beer and Ribs, Burgers, Chicken, Dogs, and Gumbo at the very least. The important thing for me, is to have an idea of how many are coming so I ca get a fix on how much to supply.
Aquanut

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aquanut said:
Treasure_Hunter,
Bring whatever you want, particularly if you are particular. Otherwise I'll have Beer and Ribs, Burgers, Chicken, Dogs, and Gumbo at the very least. The important thing for me, is to have an idea of how many are coming so I ca get a fix on how much to supply.
Aquanut

I'm not particular with it comes to food at all, heck I'm married to a Filipino, I even eat fish heads, I will eat anything but shrimp paste....

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Aquanut:
I'll be there with the usual crew of suspects... that would be about 4 or 5 including me. Pick your poison: what would you like me to bring? You name it. Thanks for the invite! ;D

Terry Armstrong sends

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast

John, I've got an unopened galleon of Captain Morgan and a fifth of good Cognac. I'll bring it down if you think some of the old Pirates or your maidens will drink it.

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks John,
You can count me in for 2. me and the wife. We can bring a side dish or dessert if that will help. Any idea on time?
Jeff

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Terry,
I was hoping you could make it. Looking forward to seeing you and the "Crew". The more burgers you bring, the more ribs I can buy!. Old Man bring it on! It won't go to waste. Hey Jeff, You can never have too much Tater Salad, and I ain't exceptin' out the comedian! If you can get him to show up too!
Deep Six is gonna prepare his famous Gumbo and Salvor6 will be here to help with the Drinkin'!

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Burgers it is. 3 dozen?

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_pirat: Arrgh John, Sherene, Atty and I will be there. I'll plan on bringing some ribs to help a bit if you like. If I can get anything else just let me know. ;D

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Terry and Russ,
Sounds good and thanks for the help!
Aquanut

wavecrazed

Jul 21, 2009
Orlando FLorida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Excallibur 1000, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm about 7 miles or less away. Please put me on the list. Treasure Hunter is right about that shrimp paste.
Tim

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used

Welcome wavecrazed,
What exactly doe shrimp paste consist of????
Aquanut

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aquanut said:
Welcome wavecrazed,
What exactly doe shrimp paste consist of????
Aquanut

Just as the name implies, it is a paste made up of ground shrimp. Picture shrimp that has been left out in the sun on the beach to dry......I can not get pass the smell to eat it.....I have even eaten Balut (a fertilized duck or chicken egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell), I can eat most anything, but I just can't take the shrimp paste...

Now ribs, hamburgers no problem there..... :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread