Sailors skeletons from Nelsons navy among thousands at Haslar...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: Sailors' skeletons from Nelson's navy among thousands at Haslar...

burail sites where folks are purposefully buried * are sacred sites to most folks and as a general rule most folks veiw them as "off limits" to all people --do not disturb the dead !!! (we will all be of of em someday)-- battlefeilds and military ship wrecks are normally thought of as "sacred" grounds as well but in the interest of "history" sometimes things are uncovered to find out exactly where the battle lines are / were at and such --- ----treasure vessels ( and other accident locations are where people died while not at war - but in the course of travel and bussiness ) have long been "fair game" to reclaim for use by the living -- other wize all the car wrecks in which people died thru the years would just sit about cluttering the highways -- their death is recorded and the cars taken away and crushed for "reuse" of the metals in it.

salvage of sea going wrecks was and is a long standing tradition of the sea going world and mankind in general --its puts the useful goods upon those vessels back into "useful" useage rather than let it go to waste at the bottom of the sea doing no one any good.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good evening Alexandre: this is a copy and post of one of my little excursions in exploration. I would like your opinion as to whether I did right, or am I doing wrong by keeping the location still a secret? For some silly reason I still feel that I have a 'covenant' with the unknowns, my fire side companions.

Don Jose de La Mancha
*********************************************************************************
HI big foot: Between here and Chinapas, to the south of the main mule trail, there is a high cliff with a sloughed off area forming a tall, long, shallow cave. When I was there in the 50's, someone had cut and painted the prints of every living thing in the area, life size. It was estimated at the time of the first Spanish, since the unknown author, an Indian, had recorded Horse prints.

Included were human foot prints, and next to them, other prints perhaps twice as large, or larger, as todays human prints are. When I asked the Indian with me "who where they"? He merely shrugged, and said "Los Gigantes", the giants.

When I questioned him further, he said "they were about 9-10 ft tall, and that his father had killed the last one around 1900. When I asked him "why" he merely shrugged again and said "it seemed like a good idea at the time"??

He said that they were were red haired, slow moving, and rather stupid, but not too aggressive. One of their burial cave zones lies just north east of here, about one days ride by mule.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Then there was the time that I backpacked alone into the Sierra Encantado in northern baja Calif to a very remote canyon that had supported a fairly large group for those times. There were paintings and fragments of pottery everywhere.

It was a unique experience realizing that prob no-one had been there for hundreds, possibly thousands of years.

There was plentiful water , small game, a few deer and edible plant life. At night I would sit at my camp fire, it never was lonely, as the spirits of the departed could been seen dancing and moving in the shadows. I felt as if I had been accepted into their family group. Any of my fellow explorers will understand exactly what I felt.

I have never reported this lonely, hidden canyon, so far as I know it is still as I left it. I had carefully cleaned up any evidence of my being there, and I had tried not to disturb any of their things, anymore than necessary. After examining things, I carefully returned them to their original place and configuration.

Your turn big foot.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Hello Don de la Mancha. There are others at Thunting.com that doubt that you even found Tayopa since you refuse to bring anything out from the mines. They say that they have a permit for mining and treasure within six months and yet you have been waiting for years to recover anything from Tayopa. I don't care either way but I would really like to see what is in that cave before I die. I thought you would feel the same way. Now, these guys are starting to doubt if you actually found Tayopa or not. Bring the artifacts out so we can see and enjoy them OR quit claiming you found Tayopa.

mariner

Apr 4, 2005

Don Jose,

I love that description about the remote valley. When I lived in Northern Canada in the 1970s, I used to go hunting for jade. It was a great experience fishing in a remote lake, and realizing that it was exactly the same as it had been for thousands and thousands of years, and that perhaps I was the first person ever to stand beside that particular lake.

I'm a believer.

Drake reported encounters with giants in Patagonia, and I see no reason why there should not have been some further north. "Red haired, slow moving and rather stupid" I met some of those when I last visited Manchester, in Jolly Olde England ! (Sorry, Mike, if you still keep an eye on this forum)

Mariner from Liverpool.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning my friend Salvor: You posted -->There are others at Thunting.com that doubt that you even found Tayopa since you refuse to bring anything out from the mines.
Frankly I don't doubt it, in fact I am a bit surprised that they haven't voiced this before. However Tayopa isn't just another mine. As far as Titles go, that I already have.

But remember that Tayopa comes under various other laws rather than just mining. It requires permits from at least 4 other departments, Antiquities, National treasures, State treasures, Archaeological treasures, etc. etc., most of whom are fighting among themselves for power and recognition. With out them, once it is openly established that actually I do have The Tayopa and show them the entrance, I chance losing all to anyone of them.

So, unfortunately the doubters will just have to take me for myself for the present, and the fact than I have yet to be shown to have posted a 'fabrication' of any kind. "Always tell the truth, it is easier to remember "

I have three other mines also titled. One lies in the heart of the present Piedras Verdes Project in Sonora. they don't need it just yet, but some day soon ---- he he he.

The other two are clean and ready to go, I was intending to start them up, but the stock collapse caught me flat. I had mining stock in 'Noront' in Canada - which I was going to use, BUT - Sigh. So I wait, and wait, and wait.
Assay reports from the State of Sonora are posted in here.
_________________________________________________ ________________________________
You also posted --> OR quit claiming you found Tayopa.
Sorry, no can do, I 'have' found and own it. I have posted photos of it, but with the entrance stil closed. Also very clear photos of the major deposit, also still closed. What they believe, has no bearing on me or my present or future handling of Tayopa. I have had my fun in finding it, the rest is a bit of anticlimax, no hurry. Actually I have no plans to work it, on the contrary I wish to keep that part of the sierras as it is, not full of roads, garbage, etc.

Tell them to label away.
Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good afternoon Mariner my friend: You posted -->I love that description about the remote valley. When I lived in Northern Canada in the 1970s, I used to go hunting for jade. It was a great experience fishing in a remote lake, and realizing that it was exactly the same as it had been for thousands and thousands of years, and that perhaps I was the first person ever to stand beside that particular lake
My friend, I am extrememly pleased to see that you have confirmed my opinion of you. You will do to ride the back country with. You would have loved it up there, complete with the ghosts / spirits of the ancient ones wandering around the camp fire.

Some day I intend to buy a carload of repellent, and go to those lakes that you mentioned, I love fishing.

Don Jose de La Mancha

mariner

Apr 4, 2005

Real de Tayopa said:
Some day I intend to buy a carload of repellent, and go to those lakes that you mentioned, I love fishing.
Don Jose de La Mancha

Oh yes, the biters! Nothing is perfect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread