OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new track for 1605's galleons?

Much more mystery to the history of Mysterious Island.
As I report in my book Gallons an sunken treasure, in 1605 disappeared four richest galleons of Tierra Firme armada , but a strange new track further complicated these intriguing and exciting shipwrecks: Captain Francisco Calderon, on February 19, 1629 from Madrid, when applying for a grant states that in 1605, was approved by the Audiencia of Panama to travel to Spain, and embarked in one of the galleons of Luis Fernandez de Cordoba, and the galleon in which he had embarked was lost and he lost all his money, but he escaped in a boat and went ashore on the island of Cuba.

AGI, section Mexico, bundle 147

This is new because until now it was thought that there were no survivors.
Cheers VV

Attachments

• Captain Calderon 1605.jpg
    Captain Calderon 1605.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 190

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Vox veritas said:
theseeker said:
Claudio, got my copy of your book that is translated to english. I have read it through once and will read it again and again. A treasure trove of knowledge you have given to us through your many years of dedicated research. Many many thanks !!!

Pete

Pete,
messages like yours encourage me to write ASAP the second part of Galleons and sunken treasure.
Many thanks
Claudio

Claudio, I look forward to part II of Galleons and Sunken Treasure (translated to english language of course)! Thanks again for the work put into the first book. Regards,

Pete

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff K said:
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY said:
Claudio, How are your book sales going, I'm still waiting for mine :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Ossy

Ossy... I'm not surprised. >:(
waiting, waiting, Maybe one day :dontknow:
Different Subject Claudio, The Spanish navy said they are looking for the Santisma Trindad, what can you tell us about her !
Sunk around Cadiz?
Ossy

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I thought the Santisma Trinidad sank off Colorado Reefs in Cuba on 1711. Unless there is another ship with the same name.

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ossy... I'm not surprised. >:(
[/quote] waiting, waiting, Maybe one day :dontknow:
Different Subject Claudio, The Spanish navy said they are looking for the Santisma Trindad, what can you tell us about her !
Sunk around Cadiz?
Ossy
[/quote]

Hi guys,
we talking about the Santisima Trinidad , Battle of Trafalgar (1805), the one and only vassel with four decks and armed with 140 cannons (amazing) that sunk in the area of Camarinal point, to be towed to Gibraltar as a prize.
VV

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Claudio, Yes the one from the battle of Trafalgar, Source EL PAIS, The Spanish navy are looking for it !
Ossy
PS. Have you sent me a copy yet?

OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY said:
Hola Claudio, Yes the one from the battle of Trafalgar, Source EL PAIS, The Spanish navy are looking for it !
Ossy
PS. Have you sent me a copy yet?

Yes, and I think it will arrive in about 6 days

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread