New job opening

piratediver

Jun 29, 2006
newport, Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get your application in now!

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce that the Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research is seeking a Historical Conservator to take primary responsibilities for day to day operations of an archaeological conservation laboratory focused on Spanish Shipwreck, Spanish Mission period, and other historical artifacts.

https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?refnode=1844091

Please feel free to share this announcement with anyone you think might be interested and appropriate for the position, we are seeking as broad a base of applicants as possible, and I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

David Dickel
Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research Collections and Conservation 850/ 245-6322 or 6324 [email protected]

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback on the quality of service you received from our staff. The Florida Department of State values your feedback as a customer. Dawn K. Roberts, Florida Interim Secretary of State, is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Simply click on the link to the "DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey." Thank you in advance for your participation.

DOS Customer Satisfaction Survey: http://survey.dos.state.fl.us/[email protected]

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Really folks,

Send your helpful comments on to our new governor.
The link is below;

http://www.scotttransition.com/

Our Governor Elect wishes to create private sector jobs in our state.
This was his platform.
He needs to hear from more than me that there
is a real and genuine problem here - putting a lot of divers
out of work with the lack of permits being issued to the private
sector interests when it comes to historic shipwreck recovery.

S

stefen

Lets look at the position without all of the political aspects...

This job requires a Masters Degree and the salary range is $34,000 to $40,000... :icon_scratch:

Talk about BS

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
This job requires a Masters Degree and the salary range is $34,000 to $40,000...

Exactly - if they tripled the salary and removed the masters degree requirement, i might THINK about applying.

They just aren't realistic about attracting the right people.

Usually its because they want someone they can easily manipulate.

Looks like I'm back to working for myself here at "head in the clouds, ass in the gutter, R Us inc". :laughing7:

Best break out the old "ball bras with inbuilt scrotum scratchers" patent application...looks like I'm back to 'inventing' for a while.

Shame really coz a paying job would be kinda nice for a change!

Cheers

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Lets look at the position without all of the political aspects...

This job requires a Masters Degree and the salary range is $34,000 to $40,000... :icon_scratch:

Talk about BS

What?! I make more than that as a firefighter!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread