Anybody Here?

Reefdrifter

Jan 4, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Hello.....Any body here? Where is everyone? Where is the banter? Where is the discussions? Hello...Hello!!!! I just logged on and I see no posting since November 18th...HMMM? What is up? Did someone bust the system? Either all you guys are out searching for treasure or those guys at the state (Men in black) are messing with us!!!! Come on you guys......Come on out and...... :help:!!!!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im here.The site had a hardware problem with a raid card.Looks like mark got it replaced.Im glad to see the site back up and running.I was starting to think about how life would be without T-net.Maybe i would get more work done on my projects. :icon_thumright:

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Can u say "redundancy"! For a forum with this many members it should have a backup! ::)

Glad to see it back on line! I was worried!

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
So that's what Cold Turkey is like! (in more ways than one, given that the site was off-line over Thanksgiving).

Welcome back, Kotter, and I hope Marc that the problem was not too expensive.

Mariner

billfishbelize

Jun 21, 2010
central america
Detector(s) used
fisher cz-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured everybody ran off with all the gold. Glad you guys got it up and running,Thanks Capt. Bill :hello2:

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Glad the server is up and running! Thanks Mark ! At least you are able to not lose your data with your raid configuration. Been a long few days without the site.

psdiver

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites/JWFisher Pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't post often but really enjoy reading.
Thanks for the fix...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread