Is Queens Jewels LLC accepting subcontractors for any 1715 fleet locations?

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
Re: Is Queen's Jewels LLC accepting subcontractors for any 1715 fleet locations?

I would suggest contacting Greg Bounds of Gold Hound Treasures. Also, he is on TreasureNet as GOHO. Greg and his company had a very exciting and successful season by the way.

In my opinion, aside from the Brisbens, he has his finger on the pulse of the 1715 Fleet like no other at the moment with its new owners, the Brisbens.

Reef Dawg

1715 Fleet QJ

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2010
Re: Is Queen's Jewels LLC accepting subcontractors for any 1715 fleet locations?

1715 Fleet - Queens Jewels, LLC will be accepting new contractors to work the 1715 Fleet. The annual subcontractors meeting date will be announced in this forum in February. All interested parties should attend. There will be new rules and requirements in place to qualify as a subcontractor. QJ's can be contacted at [email protected]

OP
OP
H

hobbit

Oct 1, 2010

Thanks for the info...especially the e-mail address.

Seanlough

Dec 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this site still used regularly? The information seems old or outdated . I am not trying to be rude it's just a very serious matter for me . I have been so hard to get the proper information to become a subcontractor for Queens Jewels with no luck . Any help out there would be greatly appreciated . Thanks Again

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this site still used regularly? The information seems old or outdated . I am not trying to be rude it's just a very serious matter for me . I have been so hard to get the proper information to become a subcontractor for Queens Jewels with no luck . Any help out there would be greatly appreciated . Thanks Again

Did you contact Queens Jewels?

Seanlough

Dec 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did try in several different ways with no success. It seems most avenues I try are dead ends. I am very prepared for the opportunity to subcontract . Although it seems very difficult to get in contact with anyone to pay for the lease. Thank you for the response. I did read the rules also . I think all could benefit from this knowledge. Thanks again

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did try in several different ways with no success. It seems most avenues I try are dead ends. I am very prepared for the opportunity to subcontract . Although it seems very difficult to get in contact with anyone to pay for the lease. Thank you for the response. I did read the rules also . I think all could benefit from this knowledge. Thanks again

You sent email to [email protected] ? You have to contact the state to buy a lease and doubt any are available. Not sure of the cost to be subcontractor now, I think it use to cost a $1000 a year if I remember correctly which may not be the case.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
State does not give out leases. Contact queens jewels.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread