Gold to Go

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
Ok, now I can truly say I've seen it all. LOL

Kudos Fisheye for finding this story.

:headbang:

Reef Dawg

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pretty fascinating products.

I know they already have plastic credit card like things with very small amounts of embedded gold for smaller-value transactions, etc. Once those trillions of Obamabucks finally trickle down and the inflationary forces start getting real, it would be interesting to see if something like this catches on and if so, how the government reacts to it, given Gresham's Law of good and bad currencies and the government only having dominion over the bad one.

I do think precious metals are entering the embryonic stages of mania behavior, though. Where the ceiling is, I don't know- it might be well ahead of where we are today, or maybe not- but every 'inflating bubble' signal is there. The problem is, given the rate we're inflating our currency, it's damn hard to figure out what's going to pop the metals mania bubble.

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
I am thinking of setting up a

SILVER to GO Shop at Jupiter Beach tomorrow......
Weather permitting.....

http://www.evsjupiter.com/pics/s2/dec0610w/d181128r.jpg

I figure I might set up a lemonade stand and a few "pieces of eight"
for the last minute Christmas Shoppers right where my Bronco is parked
at dead low tide.....

That will be the best time for all you beach shooters, to work the back side of the dredging berm they are digging
up at the low water line Take a look at the link below and enlarge it.
Terry Weech, a friend of his and I, standing in the middle are watching the hole get dug.
Anybody who may want either one of our coins and or one of our books
can come on down!

That is our "Silver to Go".

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dom ill buy some silver from you at todays current market price at $28.50 a ounce.How much do you have to sell?

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
They say it won't be long till silver is topping
over $100.00 an ounce!

Seeing I think ours is already quite past that, I will continue to hang on to
it.... but you are so gracious and kind for your offer... ::) ::)

how about some nuclear free lead... :occasion18: :occasion18: :smileinbox:

OP
OP
FISHEYE

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a source for alpha free lead around 30 tons that has already been tested.Find me a buyer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread