Treasure Coast

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
This summer, I and a buddy will be hunting the Treasure Coast of FL.... A snorkel, a mask, set of flippers, and a MD. I'm wicked excited!! I've been wanting to do this for years!

When I emerge from the waters with my new found booty, I hope there are hot chicks all over the beach praising my new treasure hunting ways! Sexy women and spanish loot... Only thing missing is a fine tequilla! A boy can dream. Can't wait!

OP
OP
M

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
capt dom said:

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

bananalama.gif
bananalama.gif
bananalama.gif

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am sure what Trez is getting at is, it is illegal to have a metal detector in the waters from shore in the lease area. Which pretty much runs from South of Ft Pierce North to past Sebastian Inlet. They (the State) patrols this area and does enforce this. Dont think about doing it.

OP
OP
M

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
stevemc said:
I am sure what Trez is getting at is, it is illegal to have a metal detector in the waters from shore in the lease area. Which pretty much runs from South of Ft Pierce North to past Sebastian Inlet. They (the State) patrols this area and does enforce this. Dont think about doing it.

Yeah, I know that.... It sucks, but protecting these sites is a good thing. Especially from newbies like me.

Just the thought of the hunt, in unleased waters or on the beach, has me intrigued. I feel like a kid again. It runs in my blood, I tell ya.

Maybe I'll just buy fake gold coins so that when I come out of the water I can still enjoy the pleasures and attention of the hot beach chicks!

God bless thong bikinis!

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stevemc said:

Well that wasn't what I was thinking...lol but since to reminded me of it Steve, yea its true.
So get out there anyways with your dream and forget about the law for awhile.
Have fun...and yes to thongs but no fat chicks, lol

Trez

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Lucky forget it . You are no treasure hunter . You got a one track mind , and it ain't coins you have on your mind . Grow up a little and than start hunting for coins . Cornelius

OP
OP
M

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
Seahunter said:
Lucky
Come work with us in Jupiter and you can dive and check out the chicks all in the same place.

We love gold too.

Seahunter

This is just a new hobby for me (and my buddy), but heck yeah... We love the ocean and both of us have an itch for the hunt.

It would be cool to meet some people with real experience that share the interest.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So go hunt the beach. Why would you be wasting time posting here? ???

You can find a lot modern gold and silver to pay for "real" hunts.

REALESALVAGE

Jun 25, 2010
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse, Pulse 8, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wav:
Ha Ha you guys are great! :headbang:

You can contact Brent Brisben at Mel Fisher's Center in Sebastian, Florida to get your own contract numbers @ 772 589 9875
DONT GET ARRESTED GET A CONTRACT! Go ahead live your dream but do it legally... Happy Hunting, Today's The Day...

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You go in the water with a MD on someones lease.You will be the winner of these.And all the chicks on the beach will be laughing at you.

Attachments

• goldhandcuffs.jpg
    goldhandcuffs.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 740

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
as the Aerosmith song goes ................

DREAM ON , DREAM ON, DREAM ON , DREAM UNTIL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE . :D :wink:

OP
OP
M

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
FISHEYE said:
You go in the water with a MD on someones lease.You will be the winner of these.And all the chicks on the beach will be laughing at you.

If the women on the beach have gold cuffs, heck yeah I'm game!! I love a frisky woman!

Seriously, I'm very aware of the leased areas and rules / laws pertaining to them. I wanted to start this thread as an introduction of sorts and have a bit of fun. I've been lurking for a while. Ya'll seem like a great group of people. And I'm sure you all know the adrenaline rush I'm feeling. I've been dreaming of trying this for years.

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky
You come to Jupiter this summer and if we are diving you can you can work with us and see what this is all about. Get certified if you want to dive.
Seahunter

OP
OP
M

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
Seahunter said:
Lucky
You come to Jupiter this summer and if we are diving you can you can work with us and see what this is all about. Get certified if you want to dive.
Seahunter

Done deal!

Seriously looking forward to it.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
MyLuckyDay said:
This summer, I and a buddy will be hunting the Treasure Coast of FL.... A snorkel, a mask, set of flippers, and a MD. I'm wicked excited!! I've been wanting to do this for years!

When I emerge from the waters with my new found booty, I hope there are hot chicks all over the beach praising my new treasure hunting ways! Sexy women and spanish loot... Only thing missing is a fine tequilla! A boy can dream. Can't wait!

Don't waste your vacation time in Florida trying to find "Spanish gold", Treasure coast has been wiped out long time ago for many hungry treasure hunter. Go to Caribbean.

Attachments

• 2345.JPG
    2345.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 531
  • 2345.JPG
    2345.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 537

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't waste your vacation time in Florida trying to find "Spanish gold", Treasure coast has been wiped out long time ago for many hungry treasure hunter. Go to Caribbean.

Cannon On The left , Cannabis on The right, A Chunk of Gold in the middle, What a vacation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread