New to TR. Wanted to introduce myself to everyone

OP
OP
A

adelantado

Tenderfoot
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks Old Man, When I wrote about learning alot from the forum, Your name was actually on my mind.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola adelantado bien venido, I missed your original post, but welcome to the hoary crew. they are a bunch of drunken, dissipated, thieving, heartless, violating, looters, but otherwise a nice group. Of course there are exceptions, such as Canadian Trout and old man, I have yet to find any redeeming factors between them, unless it is as a form of diversionary shark bait to keep the regular diving crew safe. heheh.

Don Jose de La Mancha (el celebate (?) Saint in his cave)

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hola adelantado bien venido, I missed your original post, but welcome to the hoary crew. they are a bunch of drunken, dissipated, thieving, heartless, violating, looters, but otherwise a nice group. Of course there are exceptions, such as Canadian Trout and old man, I have yet to find any redeeming factors between them, unless it is as a form of diversionary shark bait to keep the regular diving crew safe. heheh.

Don Jose de La Mancha (el celebate (?) Saint in his cave)

Tropical T., Gee and I thought only my drinking buddies at Aquanut's picnic knew about my redeeming qualities ???

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose de La Mancha ,Speak for youself,lol

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hi fisheye, unfortunately I am included with Old man and canadian trout. sniffff At least my mule loves me. I think?

Don Jose de La Mancha

HAhahahahahaha :laughing7: :coffee2:

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hello,

Welcome to this Forum! I have learned a lot here, I have met some new friends thanks to this Forum and some of them I am sure I have got for ever. I wish you the same from my heart.

Best regards,
Lobo (Bobadilla)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread