SHIP WRECKS

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Well my friends I just received some interesting information. You all know that I have been trying to locate a GHOST SHIP.
What if I were to tell you that there may be TWO ship wrecks and not just one.
You all know that I am convinced about the first wreck but Salvor 6 send me a scan from our trip last Friday. This scan shows the possible ribbing from a very old ship that is estimated to be 60 feet long. Pete said that this MAYBE the ship I have been looking for. I do not think it is the same ship because this ship is much older and and is in parts and pieces with just the ribbing showing scattered around. Of course I could be wrong :-\ but the distance between the 2 is over a mile apart and there is no planking to be seen anywhere. Knowing this there is no way anyone could have seen what the original discover said was there and there is no way he could have walked on any part of the ship that was located this past Friday. In fact at high tide this NEW find would be over 10' deep and even at low tide it would be close to 6 feet under water.
Now I must really do a MAG scan of the whole area ASAP and I mean the WHOLE area.
Things are getting EXCITING to say the least. Two for the price of one :o :o :o
More infor as I get it.
Peg Leg
What if this turns out to be a different ship altogether? ::)

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Then you would have two GHOST SHIPS and would have to charge people $40.00 to participate.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Actually gdaddy since this other scan shows SOMETHING very interesting I really need to check it out before I can offer any kind of certificate and if either GHOST SHIP is located for SURE 100% AND SINCE no one has really responded on my offer on this forum cooncerning the certificates I think I will hold off and do the proper MAG search and pull something up to prove that there is a REAL WRECK or TWO.
Of course when this wreck/s are confirmed Membership is going to go up ::)
"IF YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE"
I remember when I was looking for a sponsor in my Drag Racing days. They were only interested if you were NUMBER 1 to start with. If I was NUMBER 1 I would not be looking for sponsors.
The same applies here.
When I confirm ONE or TWO wrecks exist than I would NOT need to sell Memberships. SPONSORS WOULD BE COMING TO ME.
Does this make sense-it sure does to me.
Peg Leg

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
Hey Peggie,

I buy lottery tickets even though the chances of winning Powerball are about 14 million to one. The one certainty is that if you don't buy a ticket, you won't win the lottery. If you send me your mailing address, I will send you the first of your twenty bucks investments. Do me a favor and mark the certificate as being the first to be issued. Good luck, as ever. Your posts are worth it for the entertainment value, and I don't mean that in any kind of derogatory way.

Mariner

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
PegLeg

I admire your confidence with the number of leading zeros!!

I need a mailiong address so I can send the money. I will send you an e-mail so you can give it to me privately.

Best wishes,

Mariner

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION TO ASK:
Before there were Iron Cannons and Iron nails did ship builders use Bronze spikes and nails to built their ships and if this is true then a MAG would be useless, RIGHT OR WRONG?
Thanks
Peg Leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Cornelius.
I guess that it really shows that I know nothing about underwater detection. I have spent the biggest part of my treasure hunting on land. The last time I went diving looking for sunken treasure was in 1970. But this does mean that I am new at this game just new to the different electronic devices that are used. I too have traveled around the world looking for treasure with most of my time spent in West Africa recovering Diamonds and other precious stones along with Gold in any form.
The last several years I have spent time looking at what the Florida Indains recovered from the ship wrecks from the cost of Florida and have done pretty good.
I have assembled several teams that have the knowledge on how to recover treasure from the whereever it is found. At close to 70 and with one leg I do not have the time to spend reading books and researcing all the possible wrecks out there. I LISTEN very closely to everything I am told by others and then decide which is BS and which is real.
The GHOST SHIP is the REAL THING and one of these I will prove it.
Thanks for all the information you and many others have given.
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread