Sam Reder

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2021
Anywhere
Detector(s) used
Study, deduction, intuition.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have been researching the entire journey of Thomas Cavendish and I have great theories about his treasures and place of death, return to me if you are interested. I know your topic is from 2012 but, Thirty searched for Thomas Cavendish's treasure for 40 years and never found anything, meaning it is never too late

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Thirty searched for Thomas Cavendish's treasure for 40 years and never found anything, meaning it is never too late

Well, we can say that "thirty searched for Thomas Cavendish's treasure for 40 years" and never went public saying they found anything. Given the over-regulated, totalitarian environment in California who would enthusiastically come forward knowing they would be in a major legal battle with the state, and have to pay 60% in taxes on anything they were allowed to keep?

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Another Long Time Successful Treasure Finder Has Passed the Bar known as Don Gilbert

Paul Dabois, known by many as "Don Gilbert" passed away yesterday... Paul was a a unique character, a decorated Disabled Vietnam Era Veteran who spent much of his time diving for sunken treasure here along the treasure coast....

This post belongs standing on its own merit. Can someone help me get it to a new thread - on its own - Paul Deserves it

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Paul Dabois, known by many as "Don Gilbert" passed away yesterday... Paul was a a unique character, a decorated Disabled Vietnam Era Veteran who spent much of his time diving for sunken treasure here along the treasure coast....

This post belongs standing on its own merit. Can someone help me get it to a new thread - on its own - Paul Deserves it

Paul touched the lives of many of us.

He had little to no need for money as he collected two 100% Service Connected Disability Ratings - so diving for sunken treasure was for the shear enjoyment to Paul. He kept his exploits on the "down low", using an inflatable and small hooka rig - working the Hobe Sound and Stuart areas out of Port Salerno and did better than most, over the past 35 years...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
loose lips lose the finds to the grubbermint --the real pirates

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread