No gold, BUT

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we got out Sunday and the conditions were perfect for finding gold but the sea doesn't give up her treasures easily. I did manage to get some nice pieces of Victorian jewelry though BUT I would rather gold coins.
ZDDWN got another gold coin but we didn't get any pix yet.
(I can't seem to up load images anymore so you can check my finds out on photobucket, Sorry. I will see if I can get this sorted out with the administrators)
ZDD

Atlantic dives picture by zodiacdiverdave - Photobucket

Atlantic dives picture by zodiacdiverdave - Photobucket

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That one coin looked to be embedded in something that you drug back to shore. What's the story with that? Beautiful coins, BTW.

OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That one coin looked to be embedded in something that you drug back to shore. What's the story with that? Beautiful coins, BTW.

Thanks Signumops, the coin in the clump, almost sounds like a title to a story. The coin was brought up last week by one of our buddies, lucky ba$tard got another one yesterday. He hadn't dug it out of the concreation yet when the pic was taken, but I kind of like the look of it in the clump, problem is the clump stinks. It is always better to bring the clump up if you can so you can take better care when removing it.
We will get more coins this summer but the question is, WILL I.:dontknow:
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread