WRECKS AND THE STATE OFFLORIDA:

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
As everyone knows by now I received the paperwork from the State of Florida.
After reading this paper work I see that there is NO way in hell I will ever get a SEARCH PERMIT.
They said that NOTHING can be removed. NOTHING to me also means a splinter of wood. Please tell me how can you expact to DATE this wreck without proof it even exist.
You must also be Incorporated in the State of Florida. My company was formed in the state of Delaware which makes it useless.
The state also want to see ALL the sonar scans, mag work and everything else that I may have. That is the easy part but they want the EXACT CORDS of where the wreck is located. This does not count the paperwork the DEP is asking for or the paperwork with the Corps of Engineers.
This wreck is in BLACK WATER so it cannot be worked as the usual wrecks found in th clear ocean water. The State of Florida is leaving me no other choice but to persue this in a Federal Court of Law.
My friends this is NOT an ABANDONED ship as the state wants everyone to believe. It is simply a ship that was lost.
Any advice you want to give I will listen and then make up my mind what direction to go.
Thanks
Peg Leg
PS man it is very hard to try and type with one eye. Going to the Doctors tommorow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread