Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Cablava

May 24, 2005
Tom

Mine seems to working as normal. But to keep it below the maxed out level I use outlook express to collect my normal personal email, TN sends me aa normal personel email telling me I have mail at TN, the content of the message is in the email, so I save the email in Outlook express and delete the message in TN box. This gives me a permanent record of the messages.

Mike

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
Tom,

There has obviously been some kind of change. My mailbox is suddenly 157% full, whereas last time I checked, there was plenty of capacity.

You are quite right Mike. but I find it convenient to keep all my treasurenet messages together, and I am not sure how to have an outgoing TNet message saved in my Outlook sent messages file.

Mariner

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Is your charter member logo still by your username? You annual membership may have expired, thus less space for PMs.

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Ditto on what Darren said. Happened to me as well back in October and that was the case.

Robert in SC

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
DARN IT! My mailbox is only 27% full and I'm not even a charter member! You guys send me some PM's!

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc is out of pocket at this time, and will be checking in as often as possible, so hang tight. If there is a problem to fix, Marc is the man.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread