Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stuff of dreams....... :skullflag:

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
I'm here on board! "learn from these guys....." " they have been there and done that....."

They both chose and plotted their path.... This is exciting stuff.... Don't be-grudge them because they found
a successfuly way of finding their and a lot of other folks dreams.....

mattfink

Dec 23, 2012
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on right now and watching it....lets hope they don't lose it this time to another country

Klems

Jul 12, 2012
San Diego, CA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looks good so far, I'm just glad the show is back and hopefully we can hope for another full season sometime in the future.

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
capt dom said:
I'm here on board! "learn from these guys....." " they have been there and done that....."

They both chose and plotted their path.... This is exciting stuff.... Don't be-grudge them because they found
a successfuly way of finding their and a lot of other folks dreams.....

That's got to be the most stressful/exciting job or adventure on earth. The show has me on the edge of my seat and I only watched for 3 hours, Damn commercials. I am proud of all you guys how you work together and respect the integrity of the sites and its dead. You show the world how things can be done the right way and while telling the stories that have been lost and forgotten. You do the ships and their crews honor

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I loved the part I saw. I have all the old Treasure Quest shows on DVR and I was glad to see something new finally come from them. I will have to watch all 3 Silver shows today during the "blizzard".

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My initial response was that these guys are crazy, only three months of good weather to salvage three major treasures!

They did prove what drive and hard work will do. This is one highly organized operation, and they deserve all the treasure they find, they have earned it. Hope that the show has a long run!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only seen 1 and 2 so far they covered both ships in those shows.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread